Here’s EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography.
And here’s the Infringement Notice issued to the UK in January 2014.
The question is: who is going to do what about it, especially given the Hampstead Scandal of the Whistleblower Kids?
The good news is that I’m in touch with a Policy Advisor of the largest political group, the European People’s Party.
And thus I sent this 6-page argument about our Petition and this ‘emergency scenario’ in its wake:
Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK
Extreme Emergency Scenario and Background in Petitions Committee Continue reading
Posted in Acting as McKenzie Friend, Barnet Council, EU Parliament, Forced Adoption, Judicial Review, Petition, Public Interest Advocacy, Stolen Children of the UK
Tagged Alaska, Alaska State Troopers, Arrest, Association of Chief Police Officers, Barnet London Borough Council, Case Closed, Child pornography, Child sexual abuse, ChildLine, Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service, Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis, Directive (European Union), Farringdon Road, Farringdon station, Hampstead, Islington, London, London Borough of Camden, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, Our Children, Plea, Prison, RT (TV network), Sexual abuse, United Kingdom, United States Attorney
First it was BBC Inside Out South East on 02 February 2015, then it was the BBC News:
Adoption: Thousands of children forcibly taken into care
2 February 2015 Last updated at 10:31 GMT
Every year about 11,000 children are taken into local authority care without the consent of their parents.
Posted in EU Parliament, Forced Adoption, Petition, Public Interest Advocacy, Stolen Children of the UK
Tagged Abbey Clancy, Adoption, Alexander McQueen, Auschwitz concentration camp, BBC, BBC iPlayer, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra, Bereavement (film), Berlin, United Kingdom
Help Megan Return are eight slides that fit her particular experience into the Systemic Pattern of child snatching and forced adoptions in the UK. The slides formed the background while mother, grandmother and I contributed to the debate around the story of a little girl who was taken away from her mother when she was a little over a year.
- future emotional harm
- mother’s assessment where she was labelled to have “maladaptive sexual scripts” by a non PHD expert of behavioural analysis.
Ellie’s Bulgarian petition has gathered over 5,500 signatures so far!
You can’t make it up, but you can follow how this third mention of our petition will have repercussions across the UK. After all, there were quite a few ‘remedies’ that MEPs have been proposing:
- Emil Radev MEP for Bulgaria points out that Brussels II has been violated
- Mariya Gabriel MEP for Bulgaria “is it fair to deny a mother custody? What can we do that EU legislation is respected to the letter? Is it possible to fast track proceedings in Strasbourg?”
- Svetoslav Hristov Malinov MEP for Bulgaria quotes the UN Convention of Child Rights: “The British authorities have behaved in an unacceptable fashion. We must now seek the advice of the Legal Affairs Committee. This is a clear case of discrimination.”
- Mairead McGuinness MEP, Vice-President of Parliament and Children’s Rights Mediator: “Are member states taking full account of the best interests of the child? I thought that adoptions without parental consent were a thing of the past!”
- Pal Csaky MEP for Slovakia, “There is something rotten in the state of the UK.”
- Peter Jahr MEP for Germany: “One of the conditions of Brussels II is the duty to co-operate.”
- Kostadinka Kuneva MEP for Greece: “There is something wrong with European Child Protection Policy.”
- Julia Pitera MEP for Poland: “Maybe we would check how the proceedings run in the courts in the UK!? Are they treated as full blown citizens of democratic countries?”
Chair Cecilia Wikstrom MEP for Sweden: “No MEP from the UK is here. They were all aware of it. — Let’s sit together with the Commission and find a way forward. Let’s take stock of the instruments we have and try to elaborate a way forward.”
Posted in Acting as McKenzie Friend, EU Parliament, Forced Adoption, Petition, Public Interest Advocacy, Stolen Children of the UK
Tagged Agricultural engineering, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Antisemitism, Arts and Humanities Research Council, Asian studies, BBC, Conservative Party (UK), David Cameron, Defection, Doctor of Philosophy, European Parliament, European Union, Mairead McGuinness, Member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, Yorkshire and the Humber
This petition “Help Megan return to her mother” does not even have an English text and yet gathered over 5,500 signatures online since February 2014!
Megan was born on 11 April 2012. But Peterborough City Council wanted to make money with her. Remember:
- £400 per week for the foster carer from the national government.
- Social Services “only follow policy”. Austin Mitchell MP told me he has it in writing.
- I don’t know the current bonus for adoptions, but I know that Local Authorities get paid for making adoptions happen, thus destroying families systematically. No wonder www.SaveTheFamily.eu has been set up – so far only in Russian though…
She was adopted on 13 March 2014. The reasons:
future emotional harm and mother’s assessment from Risk Solutions where she was labelled to have “maladaptive sexual scripts” by a non PHD expert of behavioural analysis.
The Bulgarian mother asked me to assist her next Tuesday after she saw my 6 minutes of passion in March 2014. She had sent this to the Petitions Committee in Brussels in February last year:
Dear members of the Committee, Continue reading
Posted in e-petition, EU Parliament, Forced Adoption, Petition, Public Interest Advocacy, Stolen Children of the UK
Tagged Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy, Brussels, Bulgaria, Bulgarian language, Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, Citizenship of the European Union, Election monitoring, Energy, Europe, European Commission, European Parliament, European Union, Member state of the European Union, United Kingdom
Ian Josephs is the veteran of all McKenzie Friends, as he has observed an estimated 50,000 cases in over 50 years.
From another one of our super-committed McKenzie Friends:
Hampstead & Highgate Child Abuse Happening Now
The most harrowing case I have been made aware of recently is now heading to the Royal Courts of Justice. It involves a girl 9 and a boy 8, who, while in the care of their mother, (the father having contact every 2 weeks), told their mother that they (and other children) were being sexually abused in their school by their father and many other members of both the school and people in the vicinity, daily. Children who found the abuse painful were injected with drugs by a member of the school staff. Both stories taken by the children separately had the same facts and they came across as very credible witnesses. Video evidence of this is available.
The mother immediately took the children (5th September 2014) to report these crimes. Barnet police took the details and within 6 days the children were removed from their mother and put into foster care. The case was subsequently dropped on the 22nd September 2014, the police saying that the children withdrew their allegations on the 17th September. Regarding the removal of the children from the mother, the inferal is that these crimes were allowed to happen while the mother had sole custody of the children, therefore her parenting skills were in doubt. Medical forensics taken at University College Hospital confirmed scarring in both children’s anal area. Hair follicle tests were also done but much of that information has not been given to the mother. Judge Mayer heard the case. Initially, the father continued contact and it was increased to weekly. The mother’s contact was stopped but as a litigant in person she managed on the 23rd December to reinstate her contact every 2 weeks, which begins again on the 29th December 2014. Continue reading