A dear supporter from the Netherlands introduced me to these daily Spiritual Prophecies who feed my spirit and fit my life situation most uncannily. So I subscribed and regret that they don’t arrive over the weekend, as I look forward to them every day. Here’s today’s message:
Righteousness triumphs over evil. Do what it takes to win every battle and in so doing you will win the war. I have given you the authority to defeat the powers of darkness regardless of how they manifest, but you must exercise your legal right to overcome. Discern your spiritual environment to know when and what to fight, says the Lord. Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
After marvellous Deborah Mahmoudieh produced this video yesterday, in which she refers to our ‘McKenzie Crusade’, I feel particularly fuelled to “do what it takes to win” – one battle at a time…
Please note Belinda’s daily blog posts in her ‘massive opportunity call’ and my Witness Statement relating to the Whistleblower Kids.
After I received a link to the above account of a UK born Canadian psychotherapist, I was again the recipient of another load of libel from the mainstream media. Hence I HAD to publish what I had been sent earlier: 80 slides about
I had in fact met a lovely Irish friend who was not allowed to finish her training as a therapist because she started to get in touch with memories of her being abused by her family – already some 8 years ago.
Here I publish the email from Dr Rainer Kurz, an Occupational Psychologist who has helped an abuse survivor and thus has first hand knowledge of a case remarkably similar to the Hampstead Scandal – also in the hands of the Royal Courts of ‘Justice’. Continue reading
The development of Petitioning EU Parliament since 2013 made me write this email to the clerk of Mrs Justice Pauffley, the High Court judge who had ordered me to appear before her after a private meeting with Barnet Council – behind the back of the mother of the two whistleblower kids. Please sign the Petition! It’s THE chance – not only for children in the UK!
Dear Mr Clark
Mrs Justice Pauffley had asked me not to write to her. This therefore comes to you to illustrate the level of debate that has emerged from submissions to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. Ours is only one of 21 from the UK and covers:
Due to the list of potential CRIMINAL charges emanating from the Gareev-Dearman children’s allegations we added:
I have suffered serious stress, inconvenience and hardship, having to live in exile due to Barnet Council’s threat of prosecution in their Position Statement and Mrs Justice Pauffley’s Penal Notice with threat of imprisonment of 10 February 2015. Would you please confirm that she always signs her Orders without wet ink and as JJ? Continue reading
Dear Parents, Grandparents, Supporters, Activists, Campaigners and All Conscious Human Beings with a Heart, Morals, Ethics and a Conscience,
I can’t stress strongly enough how important it is to sign this petition that is targeted at Members of the European Parliament (MEPs). We just changed the title to illustrate the progress:
- There is a unique window until the beginning of September, during which we as the electorate and internet community need to ensure that the topic will be scheduled for the whole of Parliament, i.e. 751 MEPs and the Council, i.e. Heads of State and Government of the 28 member countries!
- Scheduling requires the support of other political groups in addition to the largest European People’s Party that took the initiative with 5 MEPs.
- The email addresses of the leaders of these groups are among the recipients of the petition Protecting the Best Interest of the child (across borders) in Europe.
- Ever since I presented the issue for the first time, I have been met with shock and disbelief. But after many trips, three personal contributions and a number of written submissions, Vice-President Mairead McGuiness MEP said “the issue is above the radar” and it is! She is one of the 5 MEPs who signed the Seven Questions to the Commission and Five Questions for the Council that are to be debated!
- There are 6,500 non-UK kids taken into UK ‘care’ with blatant violations of international treaties. If we don’t rectify this now, who will?
- The worst of all child snatching cases is still being covered up and the pattern is expected to be continued: the children are going to be given to the father whom they accuse of horrendous crimes.
- A recent ‘expert’ report was commissioned by the EU Parliament on Adoption without Consent where former MP John Hemming explains injustice from the numbers.
- I’ve got the confirmation from Tatjana Zdanoka MEP to host the launch of my book Forced Adoptions – the European Dimension which includes my own case.
- Twenty-one petitions from the UK have led to this development. Let’s keep going!!! Together thanks to the internet!!!