This blog became necessary because too many victims of white collar crimes encountered too many problems and their helpers and supporters as well.
When victims are hit emotionally and financially, they are in front of a labyrinth of procedures and proceedings of professionals, organisations and authorities where friends can help and often become McKenzie Friends: lay legal advisors.
Helpers and supporters are ‘learning by doing’:
- to share what they’re learning about
- to advocate changes that are necessary
- to lobby for change via Parliamentary routes.
There have been others before us:
A solicitor acting as McKenzie Friend, specialising in Family Courts and civil law:
- No Solicitor Needed: 0800 978 8482
Related articles by highly experienced McKenzie Friends Norman Scarth and Maurice Kirk
- Another “honey trap”: Maurice was asked to be witness so he could be arrested (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Maurice in Haringey Court courtesy of Child Snatchers (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Are there human rights for Prisoners in the UK??? (victims-unite.net)
- It’s the Whistleblower Treatment: first prison, then sectioning to avoid trials, especially juries! (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)