EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- MOBILISING Bulgaria in the #EP_Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- BULGARIAN Petition with over 5,500 signatures to stop #ForcedAdoption
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WRONG CHILDREN: John Hemming MP on Russia Today
- WHAT do Courts 44 and 32 have in common? #Gagging #mothers of #AbusedKids and #McKenzieFriends!
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- 43,178 hits since Feb 2012
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Targets claim over forced adoptions is the title of a METRO article that invites comments. It refers to a BBC article and BBC Radio 4’s Face the Facts programme: 1,300 babies under a month old are now being adopted every … Continue reading →
This video Anonymous vs Social Services gave rise to a demo that was blessed by the sun and brought quite a few mums together whose children were taken from them. But what consolation is it to be with others who … Continue reading →
On the occasion of the world wide peaceful protest against child abuse, we met in the morning with Austin Mitchell MP who talked about the ‘Legal Mafia’ in the Telegraph in 2001 in the afternoon to demo on the Parliamentary … Continue reading →