Free the #WhistleblowerKids and Investigate Hampstead Cover-Ups to Professional Standards!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- QUESTIONS for Mrs Justice #Pauffley #HampsteadScandal #WhistleblowerKids
- For the EU Fact Finding Mission into UK #ChildAbuse visiting the UK
- USING the #Secrecy of #UKFamilyCourts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities #WhistleblowerKids
- ACCORDING to #EUDirectives you behaved lawfully and the #UKauthorities not
- #UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened.
- #WhistleblowerKids: Children’s Grandparents give their side of the story
- IT’S OFFICIAL via #BBCNews: Thousands of #Children #ForciblyAdopted
- MOBILISING Bulgaria in the #EP_Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- BULGARIAN Petition with over 5,500 signatures to stop #ForcedAdoption
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WRONG CHILDREN: John Hemming MP on Russia Today
- WHAT do Courts 44 and 32 have in common? #Gagging #mothers of #AbusedKids and #McKenzieFriends!
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties
- 54,589 hits since Feb 2012
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Targets claim over forced adoptions is the title of a METRO article that invites comments. It refers to a BBC article and BBC Radio 4’s Face the Facts programme: 1,300 babies under a month old are now being adopted every … Continue reading →
This video Anonymous vs Social Services gave rise to a demo that was blessed by the sun and brought quite a few mums together whose children were taken from them. But what consolation is it to be with others who … Continue reading →
On the occasion of the world wide peaceful protest against child abuse, we met in the morning with Austin Mitchell MP who talked about the ‘Legal Mafia’ in the Telegraph in 2001 in the afternoon to demo on the Parliamentary … Continue reading →