Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- #FriendsandFamily @Lawrence_Jones @BBCNews @JeremyCorbyn @Nigel_Farage #BBCToday #interview OPEN EMAIL to Minister of Education Nicky Morgan MP
- Progress with PETI and JURI, the Petitions and Legal Affairs Committees of @EU_Parliament
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- HOPE from Europe: @EURightsAgency and Council of Europe @CoE launch handbook on #ChildRights
- From Highgate with Love and Exhaustion #McKenzieFriends #McKenzie Angels
- @BBCgoodnews with #McKenzieFriends to #McKenzieAngels: Good Gods, Evil Gods, Angels and Princes of Hell
- #MEPs came for Fact-finding Visit to London and report @EP_Petitions Committee
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Celebrating the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House and Theatro Technis, London on 05/06 Nov + Follow-up
- Cornwall Community News: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE @SocialWorkNews @SocialWorkToday #socialwork
- What is nobler in the mind: Human and #ChildRights in UK, EU or UN?
- @ITVNews Investigation launched into new claims of #PoliceCorruption linked to child sex #CSA #PaedoUK #ChildSnatchUK #PaedoBritain
- To Deny or Not to Deny #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA or #Holocaust – what is nobler in the Mind? Ignorant or Complicit? Victim or Perpetrator?
- Zimbabwean Grandson of @TheDesmondTutu snatched by Police for ‘Care’ by LB Sutton
- 72,481 hits since Feb 2012
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Targets claim over forced adoptions is the title of a METRO article that invites comments. It refers to a BBC article and BBC Radio 4’s Face the Facts programme: 1,300 babies under a month old are now being adopted every … Continue reading →
This video Anonymous vs Social Services gave rise to a demo that was blessed by the sun and brought quite a few mums together whose children were taken from them. But what consolation is it to be with others who … Continue reading →
On the occasion of the world wide peaceful protest against child abuse, we met in the morning with Austin Mitchell MP who talked about the ‘Legal Mafia’ in the Telegraph in 2001 in the afternoon to demo on the Parliamentary … Continue reading →