NEWS RELEASE 04 February 2012
John Hemming MP opens 2-week demo at Royal Courts of Justice
The Campaign for Truth and Justice is staging a demonstration every day from 9.30am to 4.30 to, once again, highlight the plight of victims of miscarriges and perversion of justice. On its home page, the Campaign spells out in general terms what Victims Unite publishes by way of Cases as Stories: unlawful imprisonments, human rights abuses, fraudulent bankruptcies and child snatching as the tip of an iceberg of white collar crimes, where the Judiciary covers up the crimes committed by public authorities such as the NHS, Local Councils, their legal teams and Social Services.
John Hemming MP has ample experience with parents whose children were taken: he says that the evidence is that about half of his over 1,600 cases on file are unreliable. In 2006, 200 such parents ended up as Secret Prisoners, for they are convicted in secret family courts. But it can be worse: their are secret prisoners whose legal capacity to decide has been removed from them by the Court of Protection – only to defraud them of their wealth and assets. John Hemming MP will join the demonstrators around 3.30pm.
Caul Grant, the founder of the Campaign, lost his son to the negligence of the NHS. But since he didn’t get any acknowledgement or apologies, he felt compelled to provoke the system and eventually got falsely imprisoned for six and a half years, which he used to study the law. As a result, he has been successfully representing himself as a Litigant in Person, which many victims have to revert to, given the corruption they experience among the legal profession.
As a self-help measure in the absence of the Rule of Law, the Association of McKenzie Friends was launched on 6th March 2012, to assist Litigants in Person, especially when they end up as innocent prisoners. Besides John Hemming MP, Austin Mitchell MP supported the event and offered to write to all Members of Parliament.
However, this turned out to uncover more challenges:
- McKenzie Friends of Litigants in Person ought to have legal visits in prison to take papers in and out, but have been refused in HMP Pentonville, HMP Holloway and HMP Cardiff.
- Similarly, McKenzie Friends were not allowed to speak to the prisoners in court cells in preparation of hearings.
- Prisoners such as Maurice J Kirk BVSc, Bishop Gloria Musa and Reverend Joseph Musa are held as political prisoners, with varying sheets of charges, questions over MAPPA registration (classification as terrorists as dangerous as the top5% of the population) and the complete impossibility to defend adaequately from inside.
- Instead of prisoners being treated as “innocent until proven guilty”, they are experiencing seriously bad treatement such as being called “black monkey” and “black criminals” as well as physical assault, refusal of bail on the most spurious of grounds and restrictions of telephone and mail that cannot relate to either the Rule of Law, justice, human or prisoners’ rights.
The Association of McKenzie Friends is thus supporting the demo, especially on the day that the Musas whose six children were taken in April 2010, will ask for an adjournment. Their latest legal representation was, once again, far from representing the couple’s interests, let alone those of the children. Christopher Booker wrote already in December 2010 in The Telegraph:
“A council whistleblower has said that, at a recent case conference, the social workers admitted that maybe they had made a mistake, and that the mother they had falsely accused was in fact devoted and blameless. But apparently, because of “press interest” in the case, the officials agreed that the council could not afford the very damaging publicity which might follow if the unhappy children were reunited with their parents. It was therefore vital that the council should continue to justify its actions.”
The Musas are listed to be heard in Court 68 at 2 o’clock, before Lady Justice Black.
For further information, please contact Sabine K McNeill on 07968 039 141.
- Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts… especially in family courts (victims-unite.net)
- Unconvicted Political Prisoners in London and Cardiff: innocent until found guilty??? (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- Association of Honourable McKenzie Friends launched with Austin Mitchell MP and John Hemming MP (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- ITV This Morning: Help me Keep my Baby (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- BBC invites comments from victims of child snatching at long last! (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose (Munich, 1942) – a virtual reincarnation due to Family Court Corruption in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- 23rd April – 4th May: 10-Day Campaigning outside Royal Courts of Justice (victims-unite.net)
- The family justice system is callous, corrupt and staggeringly expensive (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose Blog publishes 72 Child Deaths due to 45 Social Services (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services (victims-unite.net)