HM Prison Armley & Anor  EWHC 2269 (Admin) (26 August 2011)
Cite as:  EWHC 2269 (Admin)
1. … I was also asked to consider (by his McKenzie friend, Mr Jarvis) whether or not it was open to me to hear an application by the Claimant to purge his contempt.
3. … I was also addressed by his McKenzie friend, Mr Jarvis.
4. At the hearing on 25 August 2011 I was addressed at length by the Claimant. Mr Jarvis also made representations on his behalf.
7. The Claimant was not represented by a lawyer …
8. … Mr Jarvis made short submissions in support of those contentions. …