EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- WE WHO KNOW what is at stake, our children and the future of our species, train in Common Law
- PETITION ADMISSIBLE in Brussels: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- REPORTING PAEDOPHILIA to the Home Office whilst #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
- CHILD ABUSE debated in Parliament and reported on What Do They Know?
- DO YOU WANT to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!
- MIND THE GAPS between what they Say, Write and Order: HHJ Simler, Treasury Solicitor & Private Barrister
- 38,589 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Acting as McKenzie Friend
SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
Here’s the agenda of the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament for next Tuesday. I have been allocated 5 minutes around 16.00. This should be before the new Committee: 1. Re the previous Committee on 19 March 2014: The submission … Continue reading
This is the logo of the Institute of Law and Forensic Science sponsoring the Conference at the Charles University in Prague. Since many conference presenters mentioned how hard it is to fight an institution, we hope that the academic institution of a small … Continue reading
Dear Rebecca Gough @ the Ministry of Justice, OPEN EMAIL This is just to let you know that I welcome the good intentions published in the Government’s Commitment to Victims, but I’m afraid it’s too little too late. Please note: … Continue reading
The Chairman of the Legal Services Board published a caution against the growth of paid McKenzie Friends. I wish he and his board members were asking themselves: what are the reasons for the growing need for McKenzie Friends? are there … Continue reading
The Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament has examined the material I presented on 19 March 2014, as I got in writing in July 2014: Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK Dossier of Online Evidence 6-minute … Continue reading
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading