Barnet Council: Return ‘Whistleblower Kids’ and Abuse Survivors to their Russian Family!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- ACCORDING to #EUDirectives you behaved lawfully and the #UKauthorities not
- #UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened.
- #WhistleblowerKids: Children’s Grandparents give their side of the story
- IT’S OFFICIAL via #BBCNews: Thousands of #Children #ForciblyAdopted
- MOBILISING Bulgaria in the #EP_Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- BULGARIAN Petition with over 5,500 signatures to stop #ForcedAdoption
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WRONG CHILDREN: John Hemming MP on Russia Today
- WHAT do Courts 44 and 32 have in common? #Gagging #mothers of #AbusedKids and #McKenzieFriends!
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- 50,699 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Public Interest Advocacy
#UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
Here’s EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography. And here’s the Infringement Notice issued to the UK in January 2014. The question is: who is going to do what about it, especially given … Continue reading
First it was BBC Inside Out South East on 02 February 2015, then it was the BBC News: Adoption: Thousands of children forcibly taken into care 2 February 2015 Last updated at 10:31 GMT Every year about 11,000 children are … Continue reading
Help Megan Return are eight slides that fit her particular experience into the Systemic Pattern of child snatching and forced adoptions in the UK. The slides formed the background while mother, grandmother and I contributed to the debate around the story … Continue reading
This petition “Help Megan return to her mother” does not even have an English text and yet gathered over 5,500 signatures online since February 2014! Megan was born on 11 April 2012. But Peterborough City Council wanted to make money with … Continue reading
View image | gettyimages.com It ain’t easy to make sense of non-sensical experiences. In fact, that’s why people become schizophrenic: when they are told one thing, but experience the opposite: e.g. “I love you” when you get hurt, or “in … Continue reading
WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
Ian Josephs is the veteran of all McKenzie Friends, as he has observed an estimated 50,000 cases in over 50 years. From another one of our super-committed McKenzie Friends: Hampstead & Highgate Child Abuse Happening Now The most harrowing case … Continue reading
In our attempts to draw attention to the plight of the some 1,000 families who are getting torn apart every month in the UK, I’m on “Brussels III”, i.e. my third trip to this remarkable complex of individuals and organisations, … Continue reading
14 11 24 EPRS Child Rights is the pdf version of the image file on the left. Here’s the link to the original text, produced by the European Parliament Research Service. You will find that only Somalia and the USA did … Continue reading
SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
Here’s the agenda of the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament for next Tuesday. I have been allocated 5 minutes around 16.00. This should be before the new Committee: 1. Re the previous Committee on 19 March 2014: The submission … Continue reading