EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- WE WHO KNOW what is at stake, our children and the future of our species, train in Common Law
- PETITION ADMISSIBLE in Brussels: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- REPORTING PAEDOPHILIA to the Home Office whilst #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
- CHILD ABUSE debated in Parliament and reported on What Do They Know?
- DO YOU WANT to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!
- MIND THE GAPS between what they Say, Write and Order: HHJ Simler, Treasury Solicitor & Private Barrister
- BRACING for BATTLE in Court 2: McKenzie Friends assisted by Star McKenzie
- McKENZIE FRIENDS challenged in Court or the Forensics of a Legal Farce
- 36,432 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Public Interest Advocacy
Dear Rebecca Gough @ the Ministry of Justice, OPEN EMAIL This is just to let you know that I welcome the good intentions published in the Government’s Commitment to Victims, but I’m afraid it’s too little too late. Please note: … Continue reading
The Chairman of the Legal Services Board published a caution against the growth of paid McKenzie Friends. I wish he and his board members were asking themselves: what are the reasons for the growing need for McKenzie Friends? are there … Continue reading
The Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament has examined the material I presented on 19 March 2014, as I got in writing in July 2014: Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK Dossier of Online Evidence 6-minute … Continue reading
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading
MIND THE GAPS between what they Say, Write and Order: HHJ Simler, Treasury Solicitor & Private Barrister
First, Melissa Laird had a hearing scheduled for 05 December 2013. But despite our efforts of trying to get her signature out of HMP Holloway, she got deported on 12 September 2013. And the hearing on 05 December 2013 was hijacked by the Treasury … Continue reading
Legal professionals are paid by the number of pages they produce and read. We are ‘amateurs’, i.e. fuelled by love and passion, learning as we go along. This learning exercise around the kidnap of Melissa Laird‘s son by Barnet Council … Continue reading