EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- WE WHO KNOW what is at stake, our children and the future of our species, train in Common Law
- PETITION ADMISSIBLE in Brussels: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- REPORTING PAEDOPHILIA to the Home Office whilst #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
- CHILD ABUSE debated in Parliament and reported on What Do They Know?
- DO YOU WANT to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!
- MIND THE GAPS between what they Say, Write and Order: HHJ Simler, Treasury Solicitor & Private Barrister
- BRACING for BATTLE in Court 2: McKenzie Friends assisted by Star McKenzie
- McKENZIE FRIENDS challenged in Court or the Forensics of a Legal Farce
- 36,476 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Right of Audience
Belinda McKenzie says she’s willing to go to prison to set a sign for the inappropriateness of us being financially penalised for doing pro bono work. I am beginning to be amused when I read another McKenzie Friend writing about … Continue reading
The first McKenzie Friend was created out of the need for legal help due to the lack of money to pay professionals in 1970. In 2009 I began acting as McKenzie Friend and web publisher for Maurice J Kirk BVSc. Since 14 October 2013, … Continue reading
This report covers four types of McKenzie Friends: one off helpers occasional and regular volunteers fee-charging ‘amateurs’ fee-charging ‘professionals’ Struck off lawyers may also turn into McKenzie Friends. The report aims at balancing between ‘access to justice‘ and ‘consumer protection‘ … Continue reading
LEARNING by DOING: how to assist Litigants in Person as McKenzie Friend – a lesson for us and the Courts
This is the Practice Guidance that shows that I should NOT have been kicked out of Lincoln County Court yesterday. Our introduction letters got us in as McKenzie Friends, but we didn’t get ‘right of audience’. As ‘web publisher’, I … Continue reading
#melissalaird in Court 18 @ the RCJ – on behalf of US mother deported whilst her only child is kept for adoption
The Queen on the application of Melissa Laird v. Secretary of State for the Home Department CO 9385/2013 Application for Judicial Review of Melissa’s deportation to the USA September Before Anthony Elleray QC sitting as a deputy judge of the … Continue reading
CASE LAW HM Prison Armley & Anor  EWHC 2269 (Admin) (26 August 2011) URL: ttp://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2011/2269.html Cite as:  EWHC 2269 (Admin) 1. … I was also asked to consider (by his McKenzie friend, Mr Jarvis) whether or not it … Continue reading