Dear Home Secretary
This is to draw your attention to related aspects that we have experienced as the Association of McKenzie Friends, set up to practise voluntary public interest advocacy.
Besides the initiators of the National Inquiry into organised Child Sexual Abuse, I Cc the members of the Home Affairs Committee, trusting that they will take an interest.
As it is our duty to report a crime and NOT reporting paedophilia is going to be a criminal offence, we would appreciate answers to the following questions:
- Who will protect a Lithuanian boy in UK care from his paedophile father?
- His mother and grandmother fled the father’s persecutions in Lithuania, but he was forcibly removed by Brent Police on 23 September 2013;
- Social Services failed to investigate the father’s medical and criminal records;
- HHJ Million gave residence of the boy to the father, contrary to a judgement of the Lithuanian Supreme Court. His judgement twists reality and evidence in a way that turns black into white and white into black. Unfortunately, the mother has reached a state of mind that makes her incapable of presenting the case, let alone appeal it appropriately.
- When refusing permission to appeal Justice McFarlane said “This is not the end of the road for the boy.” But who will make sure that he WON’T be handed over by Brent Social Services???
- We alerted Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe with this email and published our witness statement in this blog post.
- Similarly, who will undo the damage done to these five Portuguese children?
- After an accusation by the oldest son which he retracted, the father was arrested and all children were removed on 23 April 2013 by 2 Social Workers and Lincolnshire Police – under Emergency Police Protection Orders.
- The oldest son wrote desperate letters to the judge fearing ‘bum rape’ by the Social Worker, but HHJ Simler wouldn’t admit a question in court relating to this violation of the UN Convention of Child Rights which the UK has ratified.
- In the secrecy of family courts, she decided that all children need to be put into permanent care and the two youngest ones ought to be adopted.
- The parents’ desperate attempts to get their children back eventually led to negotiations with Portuguese authorities on 17 April 2014. But they have not been handed over to a Portuguese institution, as agreed. Instead, the siblings have been separated and two of them are supposed to be adopted. Lincolnshire Council have still not sent copies of the Minutes of the meeting either. Furthermore, the parents are treated as criminals for their contact sessions every two months.
- Who cares about this American boy who has not seen his mother since 12 December 2011, when he was 4 and snatched by Barnet Council?
- Having assisted American mother Melissa Laird whilst in HMP Holloway, we tried to ensure that she gets the oral hearing that had been scheduled to take place on 05 December 2013.
- However, as John Hemming MP announced: she was deported whilst her child was kept for adoption.
- Her attempts to get a Skype connection or videolink failed due to the ancient technology used here compared with what is available in the US.
- This is clearly not only a violation of UK laws but also Convention laws ensuring a fair trial.
- To top the miscarriage of justice turning into perversion, we, as pro bono McKenzie Friends, have been ordered costs by the Treasury Solicitor’s Office and have to become litigants ourselves!