Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Zimbabwean Grandson of @TheDesmondTutu snatched by Police for ‘Care’ by LB Sutton
- @EU_Commission upholding #EU_Law across EU member states and UK family courts? @EP_Petitions @EP_Legal @EP_Justice @EP_HumanRights
- @EUCommission Email to Chiara Adamo, Head of Fundamental Rights and Rights of the Child Unit
- #UN, #EU and #UK: Real #ChildProtection or institutionalised #hypocrisy to protect #childtrafficking and #paedoUK?
- Our ‘McKenzie Crusade’: winning the war AND winning one battle at a time? #WhistleblowerKids #Hampstead #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA #CSA
- DESPERATELY SEEKING: @NYorksPolice Against #ChildAbuse instead of Criminal Cover-Ups @PeterHofschroer #CSA
- Discourse beyond Disbelief: #SatanicCult baseless? You can’t believe it for you can’t imagine it? Academic support for #WhistleblowerKids #HampsteadScandal
- Dear Clerk of the Judge, Watch out for the Debate in EU Parliament and EU Council: Protect Best Interest of Children (across borders)
- Towards a Debate on Protecting the Child’s Best Interest on 07 Sep in #EUParliament and 15 Oct Heads of State in #EUCouncil
- SAVE THE HAMPSTEAD CHILDREN (17) ‘the beast at the back of the world’ #WhistleblowerKids #HampsteadScandal
- WRITE TO YOUR MEP: for a Parliamentary Debate on Protecting the Best Interest of the Child across Europe – in September and October!
- CRITICAL NATIONAL OPPORTUNITY for a better course for the country’s #children #WhistleblowerKids #Pauffley
- BATTLEFIELD BRUSSELS: #Adoption without Consent – Our Recommendations for #EUInstitutions and #UKGovernment as Solutions
- EMAIL to UK MEPs in the #EP_Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament #ForcedAdoption #WhistleblowerKids
- CONNECTING THE DOTS… HAMPSTEAD AND THE ELITE CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS
- 65,407 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Social Services
Here is the official recording of my presentation and the subsequent comments by MEPs who are members of the Petitions Committee, starting at 16.13:00 and lasting until 16.44:00. Here’s the draft agenda and here is the article by the resident … Continue reading →
Dear Home Secretary OPEN LETTER This is to draw your attention to related aspects that we have experienced as the Association of McKenzie Friends, set up to practise voluntary public interest advocacy. Besides the initiators of the National Inquiry into … Continue reading →
OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
Dear Sir Bernard As the Association of McKenzie Friends we are ‘public interest advocates’ and follow white collar crimes associated with organised child sexual abuse and child snatching closely, as we are getting more and more requests for help. Hence we … Continue reading →
Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? This is the subject line of an email I sent to all MPs who have not yet expressed their support for the call to a National Enquiry into organised child … Continue reading →
This Lithuanian article For drunken past – a terrible punishment for the mother – triggered this blog post: The Slovakian Government succeeded in getting the two Boor boys returned after demos outside the UK Embassy and significant TV coverage. A year later, the Slovak TV … Continue reading →
COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
NEWS RELEASE 19 November 2013 ‘BACK for CHRISTMAS’ for STOLEN UK & FOREIGN CHILDREN 3 … Continue reading →
The Palace is always reliable: you get a response and your letter gets passed on. The question is whether the Ministers responsible end up thinking and writing. Mr Cameron passed our letter on to Edward Timpson MP who wrote this … Continue reading →
Dear Minister Re 2013/0049277ETPO Your response to our letter to the Prime Minister is helpful in the sense that we are encouraging parents to quote it and hold Social Services and Judges to the law that you refer to. For … Continue reading →
As long as the Secretary of State for Education, Edward Timpson MP, thinks that 50 children dying in ‘care’ a year is a low figure, we clearly must educate him about other ways of thinking / feeling and looking at … Continue reading →
It was only thanks to a major team effort that this could happen today: a comment on Victims Unite our meeting at the House of Commons on 15th January 2013 And then: travelling to the mother whose two daughters were … Continue reading →