Free the #WhistleblowerKids and Investigate Hampstead Cover-Ups to Professional Standards!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- Dear Police, Please support Investigations into Crimes alleged by #WhistleblowerKids
- A Redress to #Parliament: on behalf of Children’s and #HumanRights #CSA #Cameron
- COLLUSION with #BarnetCouncil and FAVOURITISM of Accused Father where Impartiality, Integrity and Propriety should reign?
- BRUSSELS News – A mi manera – I did it my way: From Abolishing #ForcedAdoptions to #HampsteadWhistleblower in Exile
- #Disruption of #Corruption; #Exposing #Deception; Taking #Heart from #Virtual and #Online #Realities
- #McKenzieFriend observes: #secret #familycourt system is out of control; we remain victims of callous abuses of power
- #HAMPSTEAD: The Probability Factor of #WhistleblowerKids being Right and #Abusers being Wrong – after #BBC interview
- FIRST #Police then #Courts and #MainStreamMedia #MSM – and #Parliament?
- QUESTIONS for Mrs Justice #Pauffley #HampsteadScandal #WhistleblowerKids
- For the EU Fact Finding Mission into UK #ChildAbuse visiting the UK
- USING the #Secrecy of #UKFamilyCourts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities #WhistleblowerKids
- ACCORDING to #EUDirectives you behaved lawfully and the #UKauthorities not
- #UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened.
- #WhistleblowerKids: Children’s Grandparents give their side of the story
- 58,917 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Social Services
Here is the official recording of my presentation and the subsequent comments by MEPs who are members of the Petitions Committee, starting at 16.13:00 and lasting until 16.44:00. Here’s the draft agenda and here is the article by the resident … Continue reading →
Dear Home Secretary OPEN LETTER This is to draw your attention to related aspects that we have experienced as the Association of McKenzie Friends, set up to practise voluntary public interest advocacy. Besides the initiators of the National Inquiry into … Continue reading →
OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
Dear Sir Bernard As the Association of McKenzie Friends we are ‘public interest advocates’ and follow white collar crimes associated with organised child sexual abuse and child snatching closely, as we are getting more and more requests for help. Hence we … Continue reading →
Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? This is the subject line of an email I sent to all MPs who have not yet expressed their support for the call to a National Enquiry into organised child … Continue reading →
This Lithuanian article For drunken past – a terrible punishment for the mother – triggered this blog post: The Slovakian Government succeeded in getting the two Boor boys returned after demos outside the UK Embassy and significant TV coverage. A year later, the Slovak TV … Continue reading →
COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
NEWS RELEASE 19 November 2013 ‘BACK for CHRISTMAS’ for STOLEN UK & FOREIGN CHILDREN 3 … Continue reading →
The Palace is always reliable: you get a response and your letter gets passed on. The question is whether the Ministers responsible end up thinking and writing. Mr Cameron passed our letter on to Edward Timpson MP who wrote this … Continue reading →
Dear Minister Re 2013/0049277ETPO Your response to our letter to the Prime Minister is helpful in the sense that we are encouraging parents to quote it and hold Social Services and Judges to the law that you refer to. For … Continue reading →
As long as the Secretary of State for Education, Edward Timpson MP, thinks that 50 children dying in ‘care’ a year is a low figure, we clearly must educate him about other ways of thinking / feeling and looking at … Continue reading →
It was only thanks to a major team effort that this could happen today: a comment on Victims Unite our meeting at the House of Commons on 15th January 2013 And then: travelling to the mother whose two daughters were … Continue reading →