Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- HOPE from Europe: @EURightsAgency and Council of Europe @CoE launch handbook on #ChildRights
- From Highgate with Love and Exhaustion #McKenzieFriends #McKenzie Angels
- @BBCgoodnews with #McKenzieFriends to #McKenzieAngels: Good Gods, Evil Gods, Angels and Princes of Hell
- #MEPs came for Fact-finding Visit to London and report @EP_Petitions Committee
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Celebrating the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House and Theatro Technis, London on 05/06 Nov + Follow-up
- Cornwall Community News: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE @SocialWorkNews @SocialWorkToday #socialwork
- What is nobler in the mind: Human and #ChildRights in UK, EU or UN?
- @ITVNews Investigation launched into new claims of #PoliceCorruption linked to child sex #CSA #PaedoUK #ChildSnatchUK #PaedoBritain
- To Deny or Not to Deny #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA or #Holocaust – what is nobler in the Mind? Ignorant or Complicit? Victim or Perpetrator?
- Zimbabwean Grandson of @TheDesmondTutu snatched by Police for ‘Care’ by LB Sutton
- @EU_Commission upholding #EU_Law across EU member states and UK family courts? @EP_Petitions @EP_Legal @EP_Justice @EP_HumanRights
- @EUCommission Email to Chiara Adamo, Head of Fundamental Rights and Rights of the Child Unit
- 69,583 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Social Services
Celebrating the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House and Theatro Technis, London on 05/06 Nov + Follow-up
Follow-up in the Petitions Committee on Thursday 12 November: On the Agenda any time after 9.30 UK time and available on European Parliament TV! While UK Authorities visited MEPs in Europe House, we created a parallel event in the Theatro Technis … Continue reading →
Cornwall Community News: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE @SocialWorkNews @SocialWorkToday #socialwork
EXCLUSIVE: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE Blogger’s comment: if anybody ever doubted it: It’s POLICY, i.e. PUBLIC money i.e. TAXPAYERS’ and NATIONAL DEBT; Social Workers are ‘just doing their job’; It’s hardly ever in the ‘best interest’ of the … Continue reading →
If professionals did do their jobs, volunteers would not be required; capitalism produced a world without poverty, Occupy would not have emerged; governments delivered what they promise before elections, Anonymous would not have been born; the judiciary was not discovered … Continue reading →
Originally posted on No Punishment without Crime or Bereavement without Death!:
From an international perspective, England is seen to be failing. English courts don’t care about grandparents, siblings and international treaties. 11,000 children a year, 1,000 adopted a year – for…
Here is the official recording of my presentation and the subsequent comments by MEPs who are members of the Petitions Committee, starting at 16.13:00 and lasting until 16.44:00. Here’s the draft agenda and here is the article by the resident … Continue reading →
Dear Home Secretary OPEN LETTER This is to draw your attention to related aspects that we have experienced as the Association of McKenzie Friends, set up to practise voluntary public interest advocacy. Besides the initiators of the National Inquiry into … Continue reading →
OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
Dear Sir Bernard As the Association of McKenzie Friends we are ‘public interest advocates’ and follow white collar crimes associated with organised child sexual abuse and child snatching closely, as we are getting more and more requests for help. Hence we … Continue reading →
Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? This is the subject line of an email I sent to all MPs who have not yet expressed their support for the call to a National Enquiry into organised child … Continue reading →
This Lithuanian article For drunken past – a terrible punishment for the mother – triggered this blog post: The Slovakian Government succeeded in getting the two Boor boys returned after demos outside the UK Embassy and significant TV coverage. A year later, the Slovak TV … Continue reading →
COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
NEWS RELEASE 19 November 2013 ‘BACK for CHRISTMAS’ for STOLEN UK & FOREIGN CHILDREN 3 … Continue reading →