Barnet Council: Return ‘Whistleblower Kids’ and Abuse Survivors to their Russian Family!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- IT’S OFFICIAL via #BBCNews: Thousands of #Children #ForciblyAdopted
- MOBILISING Bulgaria in the #EP_Petitions Committee of EU Parliament
- BULGARIAN Petition with over 5,500 signatures to stop #ForcedAdoption
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WRONG CHILDREN: John Hemming MP on Russia Today
- WHAT do Courts 44 and 32 have in common? #Gagging #mothers of #AbusedKids and #McKenzieFriends!
- WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- 49,390 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Strengthening the Association
The road from ‘victim’ to starfighter, campaigner, McKenzie Friend and Advocate, Litigant’s Friend or Public Interest Advocate is paved with LOTS of shocks as ‘waking up therapy’ or ‘truth emergency’ as Global Research calls in this recent article. This website is … Continue reading
It’s so good to be able to capture on video what happened in meetings. We each remember different things and when looking back, we’ll think of yet something else. Here’s the morning meeting with John Hemming MP on 15th January … Continue reading