EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- WE WHO KNOW what is at stake, our children and the future of our species, train in Common Law
- PETITION ADMISSIBLE in Brussels: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- REPORTING PAEDOPHILIA to the Home Office whilst #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
- CHILD ABUSE debated in Parliament and reported on What Do They Know?
- DO YOU WANT to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!
- MIND THE GAPS between what they Say, Write and Order: HHJ Simler, Treasury Solicitor & Private Barrister
- BRACING for BATTLE in Court 2: McKenzie Friends assisted by Star McKenzie
- McKENZIE FRIENDS challenged in Court or the Forensics of a Legal Farce
- 36,420 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Education Select Committee
As long as the Secretary of State for Education, Edward Timpson MP, thinks that 50 children dying in ‘care’ a year is a low figure, we clearly must educate him about other ways of thinking / feeling and looking at … Continue reading →
On the occasion of the world wide peaceful protest against child abuse, we met in the morning with Austin Mitchell MP who talked about the ‘Legal Mafia’ in the Telegraph in 2001 in the afternoon to demo on the Parliamentary … Continue reading →