Free the #WhistleblowerKids and Investigate Hampstead Cover-Ups to Professional Standards!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- Dear Police, Please support Investigations into Crimes alleged by #WhistleblowerKids
- A Redress to #Parliament: on behalf of Children’s and #HumanRights #CSA #Cameron
- COLLUSION with #BarnetCouncil and FAVOURITISM of Accused Father where Impartiality, Integrity and Propriety should reign?
- BRUSSELS News – A mi manera – I did it my way: From Abolishing #ForcedAdoptions to #HampsteadWhistleblower in Exile
- #Disruption of #Corruption; #Exposing #Deception; Taking #Heart from #Virtual and #Online #Realities
- #McKenzieFriend observes: #secret #familycourt system is out of control; we remain victims of callous abuses of power
- #HAMPSTEAD: The Probability Factor of #WhistleblowerKids being Right and #Abusers being Wrong – after #BBC interview
- FIRST #Police then #Courts and #MainStreamMedia #MSM – and #Parliament?
- QUESTIONS for Mrs Justice #Pauffley #HampsteadScandal #WhistleblowerKids
- For the EU Fact Finding Mission into UK #ChildAbuse visiting the UK
- USING the #Secrecy of #UKFamilyCourts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities #WhistleblowerKids
- ACCORDING to #EUDirectives you behaved lawfully and the #UKauthorities not
- #UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened.
- #WhistleblowerKids: Children’s Grandparents give their side of the story
- 58,786 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Family court
SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
Here’s the agenda of the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament for next Tuesday. I have been allocated 5 minutes around 16.00. This should be before the new Committee: 1. Re the previous Committee on 19 March 2014: The submission … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
It helps victims to talk to each other: to discover the same solicitors, judges and accountancy firms. The same insolvency practitioners and the same illegal practices: false and falsified documents gagging orders with threats of imprisonment adoption orders without parental … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading
It doesn’t matter whether you call it ‘police state’ or New World Order. It doesn’t even matter what you perceive to be the reasons for the sad state of affairs. For what matters are the Draconian prison conditions and the … Continue reading