EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
- #ITV #EXPOSURE and #BBC: #forcedadoption – on the agenda in Brussels on 11/11
- PRAGUE Conference #ChildRemovals: CoE member states ought to respect their obligations #forcedadoption
- PRAGUE CONFERENCE on International Child Removal in Council of Europe Member States – in a Nutshell
- CHILD SEX ABUSE – 02/09/14 – Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Kilburn) (Lab) – Theresa May (Home Secretary)
- FEEDBACK re Commitments to Victims from McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!
- TARGETING McKenzie Friends – with money as their ‘tool to kill’
- WE WHO KNOW what is at stake, our children and the future of our species, train in Common Law
- PETITION ADMISSIBLE in Brussels: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- REPORTING PAEDOPHILIA to the Home Office whilst #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- OPEN LETTER to the Met regarding internationally protective paedophiles – at the cost of a Lithuanian boy
- CHILD ABUSE debated in Parliament and reported on What Do They Know?
- 40,386 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Family court
SAME ISSUE, new Committee, old Commission: #EUPetition to Stop #ForcedAdoptions in Brussels on 11/11/14
Here’s the agenda of the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament for next Tuesday. I have been allocated 5 minutes around 16.00. This should be before the new Committee: 1. Re the previous Committee on 19 March 2014: The submission … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
It helps victims to talk to each other: to discover the same solicitors, judges and accountancy firms. The same insolvency practitioners and the same illegal practices: false and falsified documents gagging orders with threats of imprisonment adoption orders without parental … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading
It doesn’t matter whether you call it ‘police state’ or New World Order. It doesn’t even matter what you perceive to be the reasons for the sad state of affairs. For what matters are the Draconian prison conditions and the … Continue reading