Free the #WhistleblowerKids and Investigate Hampstead Cover-Ups to Professional Standards!
Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
- Dear Police, Please support Investigations into Crimes alleged by #WhistleblowerKids
- A Redress to #Parliament: on behalf of Children’s and #HumanRights #CSA #Cameron
- COLLUSION with #BarnetCouncil and FAVOURITISM of Accused Father where Impartiality, Integrity and Propriety should reign?
- BRUSSELS News – A mi manera – I did it my way: From Abolishing #ForcedAdoptions to #HampsteadWhistleblower in Exile
- #Disruption of #Corruption; #Exposing #Deception; Taking #Heart from #Virtual and #Online #Realities
- #McKenzieFriend observes: #secret #familycourt system is out of control; we remain victims of callous abuses of power
- #HAMPSTEAD: The Probability Factor of #WhistleblowerKids being Right and #Abusers being Wrong – after #BBC interview
- FIRST #Police then #Courts and #MainStreamMedia #MSM – and #Parliament?
- QUESTIONS for Mrs Justice #Pauffley #HampsteadScandal #WhistleblowerKids
- For the EU Fact Finding Mission into UK #ChildAbuse visiting the UK
- USING the #Secrecy of #UKFamilyCourts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities #WhistleblowerKids
- ACCORDING to #EUDirectives you behaved lawfully and the #UKauthorities not
- #UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
- Horror in Hampstead? It Happened.
- #WhistleblowerKids: Children’s Grandparents give their side of the story
- 58,797 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Member of Parliament
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading
Please note also National Debate on Child Protection – signed by 44 MPs! Dear All Greetings and welcome to this list if you’ve signed my contact sheet only recently and thank you for your interest in this initiative. If I’m … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
This e-petition Save UK Justice has passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures that are required for being considered for Parliamentary Debate. I am too busy with an urgent Judicial Review for looking into the Backbench Committee but John Hemming MP whom … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading