Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent! Did you Sign?
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- HOPE from Europe: @EURightsAgency and Council of Europe @CoE launch handbook on #ChildRights
- From Highgate with Love and Exhaustion #McKenzieFriends #McKenzie Angels
- @BBCgoodnews with #McKenzieFriends to #McKenzieAngels: Good Gods, Evil Gods, Angels and Princes of Hell
- #MEPs came for Fact-finding Visit to London and report @EP_Petitions Committee
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Celebrating the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House and Theatro Technis, London on 05/06 Nov + Follow-up
- Cornwall Community News: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE @SocialWorkNews @SocialWorkToday #socialwork
- What is nobler in the mind: Human and #ChildRights in UK, EU or UN?
- @ITVNews Investigation launched into new claims of #PoliceCorruption linked to child sex #CSA #PaedoUK #ChildSnatchUK #PaedoBritain
- To Deny or Not to Deny #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA or #Holocaust – what is nobler in the Mind? Ignorant or Complicit? Victim or Perpetrator?
- Zimbabwean Grandson of @TheDesmondTutu snatched by Police for ‘Care’ by LB Sutton
- @EU_Commission upholding #EU_Law across EU member states and UK family courts? @EP_Petitions @EP_Legal @EP_Justice @EP_HumanRights
- @EUCommission Email to Chiara Adamo, Head of Fundamental Rights and Rights of the Child Unit
- 69,538 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Member of Parliament
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading
Please note also National Debate on Child Protection – signed by 44 MPs! Dear All Greetings and welcome to this list if you’ve signed my contact sheet only recently and thank you for your interest in this initiative. If I’m … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
This e-petition Save UK Justice has passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures that are required for being considered for Parliamentary Debate. I am too busy with an urgent Judicial Review for looking into the Backbench Committee but John Hemming MP whom … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading