It doesn’t matter whether you call it ‘police state’ or New World Order. It doesn’t even matter what you perceive to be the reasons for the sad state of affairs. For what matters are the Draconian prison conditions and the absence of bail for these political prisoners:
- Maurice J Kirk BVSc will continue his hunger strike: the best known unconvicted political prisoner whose tenacity and fighting spirit can hardly be surpassed
- The Musas are extremely well known in Africa; hence their public support has helped them somewhat, except it’s not enough to get them out of the clutches of corrupt family and criminal courts, prisons and Haringey Police who are acting just as South Wales Police with respect to covering up mistakes by crimes.
McKenzie Friends are NOT taken seriously by HMP Governors, as can be seen in this letter by HMP Pentonville regarding Joseph Chiwar Musa and by the fact that Maurice cannot telephone me any more as his McKenzie Friend.
Where do we go from here?
- on Monday we’ll start the 2-week demo outside the Royal Courts of Justice advocating Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts… especially in Family Courts
- in the evening we’ll meet to brainstorm and grow the network
- I just wrote this email to the Children Minister Tim Loughton MP: