Mind the Gaps – between Online and Mainstream Media, Government and Public
Tuesday, 15th January, House of Commons, Committee Rooms,
11am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm
Globalisation strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski recently identified accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications”, which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.” In the UK, the consequent gulfs between public opinion and government, and between online and mainstream media are widening precariously: poll after poll details public trust plummeting all round while many political activist websites have grown as busy as mainstream e-commerce and media outlets.
As public interest advocates, the Association of McKenzie Friends seeks to acknowledge and address these gaps as a matter of urgency. In the wake of debilitating systemic failures such as Hillsborough, Savile and Leveson, we will be presenting an evidence-based analysis of “Seven Deadly Syndromes” that infect public life. Panel members are:
- Vicky Haigh, the first mother who was named by John Hemming MP in secret family proceedings.
- John Hemming MP, Sponsor and expert on Child Snatching and Secret Prisoners
- Belinda McKenzie, Chairperson and Spokesperson for the Hollie Greig Campaign for Justice
- John Ward, Publisher of The Slog, A Diary of Deception and Distortion, Author no 5 of Total Politics
- Sabine K McNeill, publisher of over 50 scientific and political websites and online petitions.
In the afternoon, John Hemming MP will be replaced by Austin Mitchell MP who has not only been a mainstream journalist but also an expert of monetary reform and victims of white collar crimes for years.
The Seven Deadly Syndromes identified are:
- Secret Societies – The Private Lives of Public People and Secrets of Public Servants
- Mainstream Media Cover-Ups – Strategies for Gagging, Controlling and generally Dumbing Down
- Crimes against Children and Families – Paedophilia, Child Snatching and Premature Sexualisation
- Reporting Fraud and White Collar Crimes – Public Services as Perpetrators and Non-Investigators
- The Illegality of Usury and Wars – How Successive Governments ignore Law and Treaties
- Policing – Who Guards the Guards? Who Controls the Controllers?
Hillsborough and, amongst others, the cases of Michael Doherty and Tony Farrell highlight ongoing police failings and corruption; requests for a public inquiry into 7/7 go ignored. Savile and other paedophile exposes continue to implicate our care system; schools; churches; prisons; hospitals; Westminster; royalty, decimating public confidence. The NHS is failing our vulnerable. Protests continue as public awareness increases about: secret family courts; Common Purpose; austerity cuts; student loans; the banking system; state surveillance; Israel – all seemingly unheard by government and ignored by mainstream media. This deplorable state in mind, the McKenzie Friends are appealing to all public servants who embrace seven principles of public life to come forward and stand together in the form of “advocates of integrity”:
Selflessness • Integrity • Objectivity • Accountability • Openness • Honesty •Leadership
In an effort to address and take responsibility for UK society’s collective sickness, the McKenzie Friends are calling upon employees at all levels of public institutions, whether Local Authorities, police, NHS, educators, civil servants, judiciary or other, to come forward as advocates of the Seven Principles. UK society does not need “rescuing” or “watching over” by those who refuse to stand open and accountable: we need our individual members – you – to step into self-responsibility and courageous outspokenness; we need our individual members – you – to protect our citizens and families, our neighbours, communities and, above all, our most vulnerable from the effects of what now amounts to an epidemic of secrecy, corruption, perversion and fear.
This is not a call to protest – it is a call to protect. We hope you will join us.
RSVP Belinda McKenzie on firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sabine McNeill on email@example.com
- Global Political Awakening: the Threat to the Global Elite and our Hope for the Future (victims-unite.net)
- Meet Zbigniew Brzezinski, Conspiracy Theorist (consciouslifenews.com)
- We need a super-inquiry into Establishment paedophile rings now – publishes The Mirror (victims-unite.net)
- Mothers and Fathers in Prison after their Children were Snatched (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Mind the Gap: between Mainstream Media (paid) and Social Media (voluntary) (victims-unite.net)
- Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski: “Populist Resistance” Is Derailing The New World Order (marketdailynews.com)