As long as the Secretary of State for Education, Edward Timpson MP, thinks that 50 children dying in ‘care’ a year is a low figure, we clearly must educate him about other ways of thinking / feeling and looking at the situation.
As Chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) of Looked After Children & Care Leavers and Vice Chairman of the APPG for Runaway Missing Children, he knows about their report about 10,000 children going missing from care every year. Does he care???
I heard him brag about ‘our system’. He gave evidence before the Education Select Committee, when it was investigating child ‘protection’. We had submitted our portfolio of nine cases. Edward Timpson MP said that the UK system was so good that he wanted to export it to Barbados of all places!
Well, there are a LOT of people out there who don’t think so. Above all, the parents and grandchildren whose children and grandchildren have been taken, those who are imprisoned on top of it and everybody who has a heart and the ability and willingness to see through the myths and obfuscation beyond the secrecy – as a cloak to criminality?
Trying to assist victims is a long and arduous process. But when we hear one drama after another, we obviously have to try to ‘change the system’. Of course, lots of people will say that it’s not worth it. But we’ll only know after having tried!
And here’s the link to the petitions that you are invited to sign / share / like / tweet, if you feel like supporting our efforts and show to MEPs that not everybody knows, but LOTS of people view petitions before less than 10% sign.
Eventually, we need a McKenzie Friend associated with every law firm to turn victims into starfighters! And instead of propagating ‘austerity’, let the Government become Compensator of Last Resort; for Now it’s a social worker for every child – in Scotland!!!…
- EMAIL to Madeleine Moon MP who asked about the number of children who died whilst in ‘care’ (victims-unite.net)
- MIND THE GAP: between French film ‘Taken’ and UK adoption realities ‘TakenUK’ (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- Dear man in a suit: A conversation with Edward Timpson about SEN reform (undiagnosed.org.uk)
- Rochdale children’s services team told to improve or government will take over (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Ten Things Adoptive Parents Shouldn’t Say: How to Keep It All in the Family | Babble (babble.com)
- AROUND 50 Children per year die, while in the ‘care’ of Local Authorities; figures need to protect ‘confidentiality’, says Edward Timpson MP (victims-unite.net)
- STOP Forced Adoptions – stepping stones for criminal Social Services & paedos in Britain (victims-unite.net)
- SAY IT IN hashtags: #childsnatchbritain leads to #paedobritain since the PIE Manifesto (victims-unite.net)