Your response to our letter to the Prime Minister is helpful in the sense that we are encouraging parents to quote it and hold Social Services and Judges to the law that you refer to. For in our observation the public authorities are far from complying with the Rule of Law! Hence I published it on our site.
However, your letter is distinctly not helpful for
- The 50 children who die in ‘care’, as you have admitted in Parliament
- Do the perpetrators ever get prosecuted?
- The 10,000 children who go missing from ‘care’, as your Parliamentary Groups published;
- Who compensates them and their families?
- The uncounted children who get abused in ‘care’ as published in What our judges forget when they send children into care.
- Do you want to wait until they find their biological parents and haunt you via Facebook?
And your letter is certainly not helpful for all those parents who lost their children and therefore sign petitions, participated in the demonstration outside Downing Street, join Facebook groups, publish videos and websites and generally expose what Christopher Booker has referred to repeatedly as an international scandal. This is best demonstrated by EDM 345: International Concerns about UK Law.
Before our Chairperson Belinda McKenzie will respond personally, I am writing as publisher of the following websites:
- Association of McKenzie Friends – voluntary public interest advocacy – with 10,920 visitors so far ;
- Punishment without Crime – a follow-up from www.forced-adoption.com – with nearly 24,000 visitors;
- Victims Unite – while helping each other, when fighting fraud and white collar crimes – with nearly 250,000 visitors and this recent comment:
“Every school in the UK has a child snatcher. I have data of a child taken from his parent because he was “starving” one day in school. His bag and luncheon box was full but was hanging in the cloakroom. School’s child snatcher tips off the SS and the child is taken because the mother does not feed him.
Father turns up to get his child from school. He has crohn’s disease so decides to have half a Guinness. The child snatcher tells the SS dad turned up drunk.
His door gets bashed in, SS take the children. A bread knife is found on the worktop. One of the kids gets molested in care. The child gets punished for telling the parents.
15 week old boy gets taken and experimented on. Looking like a lizard the mother calls an ambulance. Police seal off the hospital to stop friends getting access to the parents in A&E. Police threaten friends. Baby gets held until a doctor from the SS “club” arrives to say it is eczema. Baby handed back to abusers.”
and the following online petitions:
- EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – today 1,220 signatures;
- Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK! – today 840 signatures;
- Stop Secret Family Courts Encouraging Forced Adoptions in the UK! – today 150 signatures;
- The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted Now! – today 1,510 signatures with remarkable comments and over 26,200 views.
To appreciate the gap between the law that you believe is complied with and the reality that we have been observing, you are invited to look at the Dossier of Evidence.
Furthermore, I wonder what you suggest to bring about a change of culture:
- In terms of Fostering vs Adopting:
- Why would Ian Josephs, publisher of www.forced-adoption.com get up to 10 calls a day from desperate parents?
- I understand that only some 2% of all children in ‘care’ get adopted;
- These financial statistics indicate clearly that the best interest of the child is hardly the driver of this despicable ‘industry’.
- With respect to financial policy in your Department, might you consider The Bradbury Pound as the historic precedent for the Government as Compensator of Last Resort?
- In terms of Social Services:
- They are not up for the job, often foreign, presumably to target foreign national families?
- One researcher claims that 6,500 foreign national children are held in ‘care’;
- Holloway holds over 80 mothers alone who’d gladly go home, but only with their children!
- They still seem to be compelled more to meet adoption targets than to ensure the ‘best interests of the child’;
- Furthermore, why does the Independent have to publish The untold story of gagging orders, if everything were according to the law?
- Why such ridiculous impositions on supervised contacts, such as not to speak their native language, cancelling last minute and generally wearing the parents down?
- Why do they sanction what Social Services are doing rather than uphold the law as you are pointing out?
- Secrecy may be appropriate for couples who dispute the custody over their children, but why secrecy when public bodies start proceedings clearly against the will of the parents?
As you seem to need help to understand what is happening to families out there, we gladly act as voice and mouthpiece and look forward to hearing from you.
Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine K McNeill
Co-Founder, Association of McKenzie Friends
… Public Interest Advocacy while assisting Litigants in Person
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies – meetings in Westminster since 1998
… Advocating Economic Democracy through Freedom from National Debt
… mathematician, system analyst, event organiser and web publisher
21a Goldhurst Terrace – London NW6 3HB
T: 020 7328 3701 – M: 07968 039 141 – Skype: sabine.kurjo.mcneill
- RETURN our STOLEN CHILDREN: Downing Street, 1pm – request by Protesters and Petitioners (victims-unite.net)
- SHE WINS in Court but gets beaten up in Prison: Email to Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe (victims-unite.net)
- OUR ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal: House of Commons and Nigerian Standard Newspaper (victims-unite.net)
- DEAR MR CAMERON, Take the Lead and Return Our Stolen Children (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- VIDEO of House of Commons Meeting and Condemning the Court of Protection (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- More Money For Adoption Agencies, But The Only Hands We See Being Held Are Not The Children’s. (researchingreform.net)
- Ministers put faith in private sector to tackle adoption crisis (telegraph.co.uk)