It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:-
To the House of Commons
The Petition of members of the Association of McKenzie Friends,
Declares that the Petitioners express their grief for the thousands of British and foreign families whose children were taken against their will; children who were placed in foster ‘care’, with private foster ‘parents’, in foster homes or were adopted without parental consent, especially in the case of foreign nationals, parents who are falsely imprisoned and adoptions which take place in court hearings in their absence, without full knowledge and certainly without due process.
Further declares that these serious violations of human rights also violate the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child and have created incalculable damages emotionally, legally, financially and economically; further that some 2,500 hand written signatures requesting the Return of Our Stolen Children were submitted to No. 10 on 26 July 2013, after a week-long protest opposite Downing Street from 19 to 26 July 2013 stating;
Dear Mr Cameron,
Take the Lead and Return our Stolen Children
The Petitioners therefore request that the House of Commons work with the Government to:
Order the return of children to their rightful biological parents in cases where children were taken because of ‘emotional harm’, where this has not been proven adequately; all children taken because of the ‘risk of future emotional harm’; all children who were taken at or shortly after birth and thus denied their right to breast feeding (the precedent judgement by the current President of the Family Courts is persistently ignored http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2003/850.html; all foreign national children; all children whose wishes and feelings have not been heard despite their own heart breaking letters or words, if they are too young.
Order the abolition of forced adoptions without parental consent; our petition asking the EU Parliament for Abolition of Adoptions without Parental Consent was lodged with the Petitions Committee on 31 May 2013 and it was published with different emphasis on three different platforms.
Order to lift the Secrecy of Family Courts; our online petition has now reached over 1,500 signatures http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/the-secrecy-of-the-family-courts-should-be-lifted-now.html and it was submitted to the President of the Family Courts on 20 Jan 2013, together with comments.
Order a review gagging orders in the spirit of openness, transparency, fairness and common sense.
The Petitioners also request that the House of Commons hold a debate regarding compensation for the victims of punishments without crime to include children stolen by the State and consider the role of McKenzie Friends in Courts and Prisons.
The petition was was submitted by John Hemming MP yesterday and will be published by Hansard tomorrow.
Belinda McKenzie Sabine K McNeill
Chairperson Web Publisher
- RETURN our STOLEN CHILDREN: Downing Street, 1pm – request by Protesters and Petitioners (victims-unite.net)
- DEAR MR CAMERON, Take the Lead and Return Our Stolen Children (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- TO EDWARD TIMPSON MP: Return our Stolen Children – our letter to the Prime Minister (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- RETURN our CHILDREN! Request by Protesters and Petitioners (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- WHAT do HMP Holloway and HMP Cardiff have in common? Stopping LiPs from Conducting their Legal Proceedings (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- OUR ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal: House of Commons and Nigerian Standard Newspaper (victims-unite.net)
- Will your children go into Foster care if you die? (bdemarest.wordpress.com)
- MAURICE GAGGED – the unique legal weapon in UK secret family courts (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- PETITIONING the House of Commons: Return our Stolen Children (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- WALKING for JUSTICE: from Dunblane to Brussels – via Downing Street and all Parliaments (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)