For the British people, the EU is a very double edged sword and most people do not appreciate the different levels for considering pros and cons. I am writing as a ‘pan-German’ of European culture and a ‘world citizen’. For I was born in the part of Germany that became Poland after the war, grew up in the North, finished school in the South and studied in the middle of Germany, before living in Geneva, Switzerland and London since 1981.
- our submission to the EU Petitions Committee in May 2013
- our online petition Abolish Adoption without Parental Consent to the EU
- the 12-page Dossier of Evidence
- and our petition in the House of Commons in September 2013: Children Placed in Foster Care – to which we have not had any response just as yet.
The letter above gives us the number necessary for being put on the Committee’s agenda.
- WHAT WOULD I DO if my Children were Taken Away by ‘Social’ Services? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- RETURN Our Stolen Children! – What Can We Do? – Our Battle against Judges who ignore the Law (victims-unite.net)
- THE GOVERNMENT wants to see families being supported to stay together (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)