Mind the gap, dear Edward Timpson MP, between what the government wants and what local authorities and government agencies do:
- Local authorities (Police and Social Workers) take children without any paperwork
- justify their actions after the event
- get the people processing industry going: medical and psychiatric ‘experts’, lawyers galore who all seem to operate in the interest of the local authority rather than their ‘clients’ and of course, judges who tend to sanction what local authorities are doing rather than question.
Being paid to ‘just do their job’, they practise what’s unique in the UK:
- gag the parents from speaking out – despite Sir James Munby’s Baby J judgement on 05 September 2013 – appealing to courts to adapt to the realities of the internet, particularly social media;
- forbid them to speak in their native language;
- prevent them from speaking to their children about what’s happened to them and what may happen to them.
More here about the latest shocking story of a Portuguese family.
- Charity chiefs back ‘once-in-a-generation’ change to fostering law (telegraph.co.uk)
- WHAT WOULD I DO if my Children were Taken Away by ‘Social’ Services? (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- TWO POSITIVE Judgements by Sir James Munby and 4,000 Financial Ombudsmen (victims-unite.net)
- EMPOWERMENT MONDAY with KELLIE COTTAM to Expose Forced Adoptions – despite the Storm (victims-unite.net)
- Speech: Getting it right for children in need: speech to the NSPCC (gov.uk)
- SECOND ARTICLE in The Telegraph – will it help to reunite Mother and Son? (melissalaird.wordpress.com)
- OUR and LORD JUSTICE MUNBY’s Battle against Judges who don’t obey the Law of the Land (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- CHEMICAL POISONING and other cover-ups in the UK: Official Solicitor, Court of Protection, DWP (lenlawrence.wordpress.com)
- Judge of the Week: Sir James Munby (researchingreform.net)
- BELINDA’s Battle for Britain’s Children: today at Courts 43 and 46 in the Strand (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)