We are ‘amateurs’, i.e. fuelled by love and passion, learning as we go along.
This learning exercise around the kidnap of Melissa Laird‘s son by Barnet Council and the dumping of the US mother on a wheelchair by the Home Office ends, for the moment, with a hearing tomorrow morning. We printed the seven documents in the photo – for ourselves, the judge and the other side.
Due to the busy diary of the private barrister employed by the Treasury Solicitor’s Office, the hearing has to take place at 9.30. It could not be adjourned, even though
- we were not present at the hearing when the cost order was made for £2,000 and £600;
- our Application Notice – prepared by a Star McKenzie Advisor and filed on 22 April – requests the transcript of the hearing in paragraph 15;
- I sent nine emails between 15 April and 02 June asking various parties for the transcript;
- Belinda did not get a letter telling her about this hearing on 04 June;
- I got four letters relating to three hearings.
Will let you know how things go! Meanwhile I shall talk to the angels in my dreams…