You will find that only Somalia and the USA did not sign up to the UN Convention of Child Rights.
But, who cares who signed what when and where when the reality is that
- children are screaming to be heard
- mothers and parents who report child abuse get criminalised and imprisoned: Vicky Haigh, the Musas, Melissa Laird
- parents who petition the European Parliament get punished for their attempts to safeguard their children from British institutions.
Here the European Agency for Fundamental Rights publishes its position regarding
Mapping Child Protection Systems in the EU is a current research project.
From the UK, the Nottingham Human Rights Law Centre is contributing.
What can we do when we discover that one institution is more corrupt than the other?
- Police and Social Workers snatch children
- Judges legitimise their action
- Children end up under the control of abusers, whether it’s a paedophile family member, a foster parent paid by the State or staff in foster homes.
This gradual shock therapy can only be interpreted as a process of enlightenment in Buddhist terms: let us learn to discern ‘illusion’ created by The Law and mainstream media from the reality of pain and suffering we are experiencing: as victims or as McKenzie Friends.