From an international perspective, England is seen to be failing. English courts don’t care about grandparents, siblings and international treaties.
Local authorities take children from poor families to give them to middle class families. After all they make £400 a week for ‘fostering’ a child. Why not give the money to the poor parents, I wonder???
An 8-minute video that addresses serious nuggets:
- parents get imprisoned when they complain – like the Musas, like Melissa Laird and 200 a year, as admitted in 2006 by Harriet Harman MP in Parliament
- the number of children taken into care is rising
- the number of children forcibly adopted is rising
- the number of babies taken shortly after birth is rising
- and the number of children who are being murdered by their…
View original post 137 more words