Since the submission of this document in March 2015, it has been appended to the petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which is kept open before the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. I introduced it for the first time with these six minutes of passion.
EXCEPTIONAL EMERGENCY PETITION – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
By Sabine Kurjo McNeill (German), on behalf of Association of McKenzie Friends, on
Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities
with the Support of over 14,000 online Signatures
- I Sabine K McNeill am spokesperson and publisher of petition 1707/2013 to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which is still open in the Petitions Committee.
- I have acted as principal McKenzie Friend for a Russian mother since November 2014 and need to bring to your attention a matter of utmost urgency regarding the protection, safety and return, of her two children. There may be countless other children who, according to evidence thus far presented, remain at very serious risk.
- This petition is being triggered by the exceptional severity of the case of a Russian mother whose two children made seemingly unbelievable accusations against their British father: the organisation of child sexual abuse and the murder of babies in a school, church and other public places, involving some 20 children and 70 adults.
- Secret court proceedings resulted in the sustained removal of the children from the mother’s care since 11 September 2014.
- Furthermore, the mother and her McKenzie Friend left the UK jurisdiction for fear of imprisonment around 12 February 2015.
- Current fact finding hearings are hoped to result in the transfer of the children to their Russian grandparents via the Russian Consul. Based on past experiences and patterns, however, custody is expected to be given to the abusive father.
The Context of the Petition
- This petition is filed in the wake of petition 1707/2013 on the Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK
- Channel IV publishes that a child is taken every 20 minutes as part of their film on forced adoptions: 15,000 kids and counting.
- Hence there are many parents who hope for a Fact Finding Mission of MEPs as an avenue for having their children returned to them, whether from care or after an adoption against their will.
- It is based on the experience of some fifty cases where this one is distinctly the worst, with respect to the levels of criminality, evidence and cover-ups.
- Online, the petition Return the Whistleblower Kids and Abuse Survivors to their Russian Family has gained over 14,000 signatures since 01.02.15.
- This email to the Home Secretary Theresa May MP caused an internet explosion that was accompanied by internet cover-ups exercised by YouTube and Facebook.
Violations of EU Directive, UN Convention and EU Charter
- On the systemic level, this case is an example of the violation of EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography.
- An Infringement Notice had been served on the UK on 27.01.14.
- Furthermore, this case comprises the serious violation of
- the UN Convention of Child Rights:
- the 8-year-old boy and 9-year-old sister are not being believed or heard, let alone taken seriously;
- instead they were forced to retract their allegations;
- EU Convention Rights:
- Article 6 (fair trial), 8 (family life) and 10 (freedom of expression);
- and the Charter of Fundamental Rights:
- Petitions Committee Chair Cecilia Wikstrom MEP mentions this violation in the BBC program Inside Out that was announced by BBC News on 02.02.15: Adoption – Thousands of Children Forcibly taken into Care.
- The program was filmed around the PETI Committee meeting of 11.11.14 when the petitioner presented 1707/2013 to the new committee.
- On this occasion, the petitioner of 1847/2013 was severely punished for exercising his citizens rights.
- This resulted in the article Parents fight British Social Services ‘gag’ to petition European Parliament in The Telegraph.
16. The engagement and support of PETI member Tatjana Zdanoka MEP resulted in the Local Authority backing away from their court case.
The above 2-page version is included in this 6-page document to accompany the petition text.
Videos can’t be uploaded to the portal. Hence I put this document together:
SUPPORT for the WHISTLEBLOWER KIDS, their RUSSIAN MOTHER and their GRANDPARENTS
Following the submission of the Position Statement to the Court the petition
- Return the Whistleblower Kids and Abuse Survivors to their Russian family was published on change.org.
Signatures grew as follows, reaching over 14,300 in one month.
The ‘internet explosion’ was caused by the publication of my email to the Home Secretary Theresa May MP:
- Children describe Satanic murders they were forced to take part in.l Video.
It contained a link to 21 privately recorded videos of the children. Three of them were published by TapNewsWire. The rest is uncontrollable internet history. One analysis says: The most popular one is
- Papa kills Bables also here and here had over 280,000 hits when it was deleted by YouTube.
- According to EU Directives, you behaved lawfully Sabine and UK Authorities have not.
The videos were circulating, Facebook group formed, tweeters used the hashtag #WhistleblowerKids, new videos were produced, I was asked for interviews. Blogs informed their audiences. Videos attracted oodles of comments. Articles appeared in online, but not mainstream media.
- We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police was published by a supporter with nearly 1,500 signatures as of today, 07 March 2015.
Cover-Ups stem from
- Barnet Police
- Metropolitain Police in their response to our Judicial Review filed on 22 December 2014.
- Barnet Court
- Giving weekly contact to the father and fortnightly to the mother.
- The High Court
- Not addressing the mother’s issues as expressed in this Position Statement.
Cover-Ups prove the veracity of the children’s allegations, so does the internet cover-up by YouTube, Facebook and Google demonstrate the guilt, influence and power of the abusers.
Their online presence gives a lot away about their questionable activities.
The most significant videos in support of the petition analyse the alleged abusers:
- and the infiltration of Hampstead churches by them
- besides the recording of 9 constables visiting the mother without a warrant.
And then the backlash began: YouTube deleted videos, Facebook deleted my three accounts and banned other users. Google also took steps to ‘question’ the videos I stored on my Drive.