Deborah Mahmoudieh mentions our submission
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities – an ’emergency petition’ to the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament – as a follow-up from
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
It refers to
- the EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography
- and the infringement of this Directive served on the UK in January 2014.
Among Deborah’s questions:
- On what grounds do you claim that the children’s allegations are ‘baseless’?
- Do you have evidence from a police investigation?
- How can you judge this case until the Met’s “Operation Hydrant” is completed?
From a commentator:
So many questions remain unanswered.
How come haven’t they examined the other children who were mentioned that were abused too?!. Why would the mother and partner include physical abuse of other children in the story they “made up” when they “brainwashed” A…
View original post 170 more words