This event is a critical new beginning: a young Czech MEP takes the lead, after Latvian Tatjana Zdanoka MEP got us where we are in the EU Parliament.
Latvian Laila Brice who has been fighting Merton Council for her daughter for years presented her petition on the same day as I did in March last year. Since then, Latvia and Lithuania have followed Slovakia to question the UK Government.
Now the issue is being recognised as a pan-European one.
Tomas Zdechovsky MEP has over 500 cases on file about Norway and traces the finances back to the City of London. He was part of a Europe-wide demo against the Norwegian system on 30 May covering 12 cities.
Due to my computer and emails being seriously hacked, I had not seen the detailed program sooner. He invited two panels of speakers to alert European Parliamentarians to the issues of child removal:
- Tomas Zdechovsky MEP – the host
- Mairead McGuinness MEP is a Vice-President of the EU Parliament, has been a member of the Petitions Committee and supports Missing Children Europe
- Cecilia Wikstrom MEP is the current Chair of the Petitions Committee and was a priest before her political career in Sweden and Brussels
- Tatjana Zdanoka MEP has experience with cases from seven countries and set up www.savethefamily.eu for Russian speakers
II. Consequences and impact of the current system on children
- JUDr Marica Pirosikova is a pan-European agent of the Slovak Government at the European Court of Human Rights and got Slovakia to join the proceedings in the case of the Boor boys who were returned after 920 days in ‘care’.
- Ruby Harrold-Claesson is a Swedish solicitor and Chair of the Nordic Committee on Human Rights whom I met at the first International Conference in Prague last year.
- Stina Toft, children and family councillor, Denmark.
- Marius Reikeras, human rights lawyer, Norway.
I am on the second panel, speaking as
- petitioner 1707/2013 to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which is still open in the Petitions Committee which organises a fact finding mission to the UK later this year
- one of the McKenzie Friends (lay legal advisor) of the Russian mother whose ‘whistleblower kids‘ were taken into ‘care’ over eight months ago by Barnet Police; this led to the Hampstead scandal online; hence I submitted Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities which was appended to petition 1707/2013
- author of Forced Adoptions: against Parents’ Wills – the European Dimension
- ‘Hampstead whistleblower’ in exile since 11.02.15 – due to the threat of Police arrest and imprisonment for ‘harassment’ of the UK father and his associates and ‘contempt of court’; after an Interpol Notice has been withdrawn, I am still “Wanted for discussion” by Barnet Police
- contributor to Hampstead Research – the remarkable blog exposing the 70+ abusers of 20 children in 8 schools and a church
- publisher of cover-ups by Police, Courts, internet corporations and mainstream media.
Here’s the sound file of the complete event. It’s been cut into the 10-minute speeches on this report as part of my book on the European Dimension of Forced Adoptions.
May the tide be turning at long last?
- Vice-President Mairead McGuiness MEP said: “The issue is above the radar.”
I am now in touch with solicitors from the Czech Republic, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia and Sweden.
I’ve also been given a link to this Christian Fellowship of lawyers in the UK:
- The BBC has already been told to remove the statue by paedophile sculptor Eric Gill!
- Retired Canadian professor Alfred Lambremont Webre commented about my case:
This document sets out probable cause IMHO of high level secret intervention in the case of the Hampstead UK whistleblower children Alisa & Gabriel to cause unlawful coverup of the true facts of a wide-spread pedophiles and ritual child sacrifice network operating in Hampstead schools, enabled by municipal services such as police and social services.
Why are the national MPs in the Council of Europe not effective with their Reports and Resolutions?
- the UN Convention of Child Rights
- the EU Convention on Human Rights
- the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
- the Brussels IIa Regulation.
The answer, my friend, may be blowing in the wind… We may live in a lawless society where criminals rule the world… Hence we MUST do THE BEST about what we know, once we learn about crimes against humanity.
Tania Petrova asks similarly pertinent questions relating to Norway on Tomas Zdechovsky’s Facebook page.
I am sending them to Margaret Tuite who refused Ruby Harrold-Claesson and me to attend the Commission’s Annual Forum on Child Rights. What do they have to hide??? We will analyse the list of participants to find out.
Isn’t it strange how the UK is ever so dominant in terms of ‘geographical representation’ of ‘stakeholders’?
No wonder, we as victims and ‘rescuers’ are not considered ‘stakeholders’…