- professionals did do their jobs, volunteers would not be required;
- capitalism produced a world without poverty, Occupy would not have emerged;
- governments delivered what they promise before elections, Anonymous would not have been born;
- the judiciary was not discovered to be corrupt, McKenzie Friends would not have to do what they are doing;
- the UK practised what they signed up to in international treaties, children would not be snatched into ‘care’ and adopted against their parents will and we would not have travelled to Brussels in March 2014 – also regarding some 6,500 non-UK kids in care;
- local councils and local Police acted to UK law rather than ‘policy’, Deborah Mahmoudieh would not have had to produce this Crime Report about Official Collusion & Cover-Up of a Reported Paedophile Cult;
- the EU Directives were adhered to by the UK or enforced by the EU Commission, Debbie would not have had to write this report about the Discrepancies between EU Directive 2011/92 and UK Family Courts;
- the UN could impose compliance with their Convention of Child Rights that the UK pays lip service to, Debbie would not have written Child Safety UK – a Crisis Report and produced this video as Emergency Appeals to the UN Committee of the Rights of the Child.
We are all in it together:
- professionals who are ‘just doing their job’ – as civil servants with perks and pensions;
- volunteers who are ‘just fuelled by passion’ – as the ‘third force’ in a society of ‘moral decay’, ‘ethical impoverishment’ and ‘spiritual poverty’;
- Sibel Edmonds the US whistleblower who established how the longest ‘serving’ Speaker of the House was a paedo and multi-levelled criminal;
- Cathy Fox who published Lessons for the UK from US also governed by Criminals and Child Torturers.
And thus we shall continue to use online tools that help us find each other so that we can come together face-to-face:
- in Camden at The Forge on Saturday afternoons for DemoCafe meetings;
- at the Theatro Technis that produced the play “Hole in the Heart” about the forced adoption of a Cypriot girl and “The Orchard House” about the life of an abuse survivor;
- to celebrate the fact finding visit of 10 MEPs who will come to Europe House on November 05/06.
You can use Meetup to sign up or show up at the door – for the afternoon from 2.30 to 5.00 or the evening panel from 6.30 – 8.30.