This is a post about two books by an author who has led a varied and interesting life: Nick Duffell, as his psychohistory explains a lot about the five issues that we’ve been highlighting as McKenzie Friends lately:
- institutionalised child snatching – the most heinous of all white collar crimes;
- the secrecy of family courts – legitimising criminal actions and violations of human and child rights;
- forced adoptions – the stealing of children for sex, money and other abuse;
- child sexual abuse – topical thanks to Jimmy Savile;
- satanic and ritual abuse – topical thanks to adult abuse survivors and the whistleblower kids.
The missing link is this Newsweek article:
Nick Duffell wrote
- The Making of Them: The British Attitude to Children and the Boarding School System.
Isn’t that the best possible explanation for institutionalised child snatching serving paedophiles and…
View original post 413 more words