More than meteorological storms are brewing! I hereby issue a Severe Weather Warning for this country’s Family ‘Justice’ system and ever lurking behind it in the shadows, that cowardly, craven beast Paedophilia UK.
- Strong words from Britain’s top family judge Sir James Munby: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476232/Jail-social-workers-children-telling-parents-says-Britains-family-judge.html Ever since his appointment as president of the Family Division in February Munby has been vocal in his criticism of the family justice system http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413373/Top-judges-war-secret-courts-Family-hearings-exposed-glare-publicity.html
- Elm Guest House – a ‘ticking time-bomb’: http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/tick-tock-tick-tock-is-the-timebomb-at-elm-guest-house-about-to-blow/
‘Empowerment Monday’ 28th October: Support Kellie Cottom & Vittoria di Franco – two brave mums whose children have been seized respectively by Flintshire and Ipswich Councils and who are refusing to ‘shut up and put up’. Kellie faces committal to prison in Court 43 before Mr Justice Moor while Vittoria will be in Court 46 before HH Justice Finnerty.
Here again is Kellie telling her story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaD0jcqmY54&feature=share&list=PLEW9Eo4Npb1LxmLVBNmd-z-VP_DWRixcn
and here is an account of Vittoria’s situation by Women Against Rape (WAR):
Social services want Vittoria’s two children adopted, against her will, and say that her speaking out as a victim of rape and domestic violence will put off prospective adoptive parents. The mother is challenging the gagging order aimed at facilitating the adoption.
In her support WAR is picketing the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand. Social Services claim that the mother is unfit after suffering domestic violence and rape by the children’s father, and that she is ‘emotionally unstable’, despite medical evidence confirming that she has the normal response of a rape victim. They are trying to prevent this woman from protesting publicly to call attention to the injustice she is facing.
Lisa Longstaff of WAR says: “We are outraged at the double injustice faced by this mother who reported her partner to the police and testified in court, after he raped and tried to kill her. Instead of being praised for her courage in coming forward to protect her children and the public from an extremely violent man, she is being blamed for the violence and the trauma it has caused her, and faces losing her children as a result.”
We know of a number of mothers whose children were taken away from them, and even placed with the abusive father, after they reported his violence. The threat of having your kids taken into care is effectively forcing many women to stay with violent partners.
An estimated 30-66% of children living with domestic violence have been abused themselves by their father or their mother’s partner, and 750,000 children a year have witnessed violence against their mother, the family courts use the Children Act to prioritise the father’s contact with the child, ignoring his violence against the mother and its harm on the children. Yet women who have been subjected to abuse have this used against them as a reason for their children to be removed or adopted.
Two women a week are killed by their partners or ex-partners. Some even kill their children after being given access by the court despite their mothers’ concerns. Women who suffer sexual and domestic violence should be supported, not silenced and punished by having their children taken away from them.
In defence of victims of rape and domestic violence, we urge the court not to apply a gagging order.
From WOMEN AGAINST RAPE email@example.com 020 7482 2496
NB We’re not letting a bit of wind and rain stop us congregating for an even noisier than usual Monday demo so please if you’re within orbit & free don your waterproof gear and get on down to the RCJ tomorrow morning by 9.45 http://victims-unite.net/
‘Meanwhile in Scotland’:
- Friday 1st November, Aberdeen: Sid, Sam, Cornel and Ardjuna will be starting out on their Parents’ Walk of Justice, 538, miles Aberdeen to Downing Street. After holding a small rally out Social Services in Broad Street from 9 am, they’ll be setting out on the walk at 1pm. For more information please contact One Voice for the Kids 07976 785627 PLEASE SUPPORT THIS EPIC EFFORT, TO BRING JUSTICE FOR FAMILIES & CHILDREN!
- Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th November, Aberdeen: Tim Rustige (Rusty) is in Aberdeen Sheriff Court on harassment and stalking charges brought by SWCBN (she who cannot be named) PLEASE SUPPORT RUSTY, STANDING UP FOR HOLLIE/ALL HOLLIES!
- Latest from Robert: http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcampaign.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/child-rape-no-questions-asked-in.html ; http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcampaign.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/hollie-greig-alex-salmond-in-firing-line.html
Graphic designer needed: Is there anyone out there who can help me prepare the visuals for next year’s Battle? I already have some pretty multi-coloured Union-Jack ‘wall-paper’/background but want to impose on that some WW2 spitfires at the top and crying mothers & children at the bottom + the text BATTLE FOR BRITAIN’S CHILDREN 2014-15 in between, to go on leaflets, T-shirts, the walls of the ‘Battle Van’ etc. Help please!
Best to all