Our Collective Chronicles when Acting as a Voice for the Voiceless
We are a network of individuals who have experienced horrendous legal cases as stories of victims of white collar crimes, such as fraudulent banruptcies, home repossessions, false imprisonments and abusive court processes.
- Attending meetings at the Forum for Stable Currencies in Westminster, they learned how they were at the mercy of what’s dishonest in our money systems.
- These victims were mainly business men and fathers and learned to become survivors, campaigners, activists and starfighters as McKenzie Friends – lay legal advisors – in courts.
Then we discovered child snatching as the most heinous of all white collar crimes.
- These victims are children screaming to be heard and their parents and grandparents.
- Our veteran McKenzie Friend Ian Josephs has assisted and supported some 50,000 cases. He encourages mothers to flee the UK when Social Services threaten to take their child at birth.
He points to five characteristics that are unique for the UK:
- Gagging parents, forced adoptions, punishment without crime, taking children for risk of future emotional harm, censoring conversations.
This report by Russian Parliament Olga Borzova for the Parliament Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) describes practices as ‘abusive’. In the UK, they are legitimised by the secrecy of family courts:
- Complete severing of family ties
- removal of children at birth
- placement decisions based on the effluxion of time
- frequent adoptions without parental consent.
Our political avenues within the UK included submissions to Select Committees and Early Day Motions tabled by Austin Mitchell MP. They culminated in a petition ‘bagged’ by John Hemming MP:
Since then we petitioned the EU Parliament to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent with the following documents:
- Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK and
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities
- Eight MEPs came to London for a Fact-Finding Visit to London on 05/06 November.
On behalf of all families destroyed, our requests now are:
- Return Our Stolen Children – they are OUR Property not the State’s http://bit.ly/1iLHkkE
- Start a Compensation Fund for Victims of White Collar Criminals! – Pay for Therapy for Victims and Abusers!