Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- @coe @EU #EU Kids’ best interests must come first in cross-border custody cases, urge #MEPs
- @EU #EU Safeguarding Children’s Right across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution
- @MoJGovUK #Victims #McKenzieFriends and #LitigantsInPerson Unite! Consultation re Courts’ Approach to Lay Legal Help and Advocacy
- @BarnetCouncil No Costs to pay in the case of Melissa Laird! #McKenzieFriends
- @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK @cpsuk #McKenzie News
- Letter from HMP Littlehey #Survivor #McKenzieFriend #BrianPead re From #Hillsborough to #Lambeth
- 78,670 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Public Interest Advocacy
Lord WARNER, as former Director of Social Services, feels strongly about the need for protecting children in care from predatory adults. If you click on the image, you get to Parliament Live. The next reading will be on Wednesday at … Continue reading
@coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
Sehr geehrter Herr Präsident, dear Political Group Leaders, In the wake of the UK Referendum and its repercussions, this is to request you to take into account the implementation of EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) on Safeguarding the Best Interests of the … Continue reading
@coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
This is the Executive Summary of a report I’ve called a ‘petition’. For I sent the 11-page text to the Petitions Secretariat and MEPs in Brussels. I also submitted it to my constituency MP Tulip Siddiq – for her to put … Continue reading
The Lord Chief Justice‘s Consultation on Reforming the Courts’ Approach to McKenzie Friends came out on the day we won our ‘costs case‘: after we’ve been helping Melissa Laird in all sorts of roles in HMP Holloway, the Treasury Solicitor‘s Office … Continue reading
Submission from Deborah Mahmoudieh as a member of the Association of McKenzie Friends and McKenzie Angels in relation to present proposals for government reforms on the presence and practice of McKenzie Friends in UK courts and society: Terminology: Should the … Continue reading
Dear All MCKENZIE FRIENDS ON THE LINE, LANDMARK CASE! Just to let you know, in case any within orbit might be interested to come along, that Sabine and I/the Association of McKenzie Friends are up in front of Mrs Justice … Continue reading
It is hard to put into words: feelings of pain and suffering and the understanding of unconsciousness vs the evil intent of sadists and satanists. At the end of the week, this is therefore just a roundup. Links give you more … Continue reading