Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Invitation to Working Party on Apr 12 @BCS British Computer Society to Respond to Official Secrets Act
- How do you define #Corruption? Grand, Petty, Political. @anticorruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- 82,997 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Judicial Review
Audio file, photos and follow-up: BEST INTERESTS of #Children. Have they been well Served in #Europe? Round Table in #EUParliament – June 2nd
This event is a critical new beginning: a young Czech MEP takes the lead, after Latvian Tatjana Zdanoka MEP got us where we are in the EU Parliament. Latvian Laila Brice who has been fighting Merton Council for her daughter … Continue reading
#UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
Here’s EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography. And here’s the Infringement Notice issued to the UK in January 2014. The question is: who is going to do what about it, especially given … Continue reading
Belinda McKenzie says she’s willing to go to prison to set a sign for the inappropriateness of us being financially penalised for doing pro bono work. I am beginning to be amused when I read another McKenzie Friend writing about … Continue reading
It is difficult to get enough distance from one’s case to write a chronology of events an A4 summary lists of official documents and their relevance an index for a bundle of court documents a press release. That’s why McKenzie … Continue reading
Mark Twain said “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.” The possibility of having to pay ‘costs’ incurred by a private barrister employed by the Treasury Solicitor’s Office had NOT … Continue reading
This report covers four types of McKenzie Friends: one off helpers occasional and regular volunteers fee-charging ‘amateurs’ fee-charging ‘professionals’ Struck off lawyers may also turn into McKenzie Friends. The report aims at balancing between ‘access to justice‘ and ‘consumer protection‘ … Continue reading
#melissalaird in Court 18 @ the RCJ – on behalf of US mother deported whilst her only child is kept for adoption
The Queen on the application of Melissa Laird v. Secretary of State for the Home Department CO 9385/2013 Application for Judicial Review of Melissa’s deportation to the USA September Before Anthony Elleray QC sitting as a deputy judge of the … Continue reading
This e-petition Save UK Justice has passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures that are required for being considered for Parliamentary Debate. I am too busy with an urgent Judicial Review for looking into the Backbench Committee but John Hemming MP whom … Continue reading