Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Dafydd, I don’t Like This a Little
- #Civil #Criminal or #Family – Roads to #Justice or #Courts for #Treason? @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK
- ALERT: #Whistleblower in Danger! Boots on Ground Needed @royalcourts
- Invitation to Working Party on Apr 12 @BCS British Computer Society to Respond to Official Secrets Act
- How do you define #Corruption? Grand, Petty, Political. @anticorruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- 83,887 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Early Day Motions
The future of Legal Aid and Litigants in Person: can we Safeguard Access to Justice? was an excellent event chaired by Joshua Rozenberg and organised by the Halsbury Law Exchange last night 22.09.2016. One of the four panellists was Steve Hynes, … Continue reading
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/477149467 From ardent blogger, researcher and historic journalist William Shepherd: Jersey, Britain’s greatest centre for tax dodging and money laundering…second only to the City of London…also enforces a culture of denial about child abuse and punishes reporters and public officials … Continue reading
This report covers four types of McKenzie Friends: one off helpers occasional and regular volunteers fee-charging ‘amateurs’ fee-charging ‘professionals’ Struck off lawyers may also turn into McKenzie Friends. The report aims at balancing between ‘access to justice‘ and ‘consumer protection‘ … Continue reading
Please note also National Debate on Child Protection – signed by 44 MPs! Dear All Greetings and welcome to this list if you’ve signed my contact sheet only recently and thank you for your interest in this initiative. If I’m … Continue reading