Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- @coe @EU #EU Kids’ best interests must come first in cross-border custody cases, urge #MEPs
- @EU #EU Safeguarding Children’s Right across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution
- 82,323 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Local Councils
Audio file, photos and follow-up: BEST INTERESTS of #Children. Have they been well Served in #Europe? Round Table in #EUParliament – June 2nd
This event is a critical new beginning: a young Czech MEP takes the lead, after Latvian Tatjana Zdanoka MEP got us where we are in the EU Parliament. Latvian Laila Brice who has been fighting Merton Council for her daughter … Continue reading
Since the submission of this document in March 2015, it has been appended to the petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent which is kept open before the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament. I introduced it for the first … Continue reading
#UK_Infringement of #EU_Directive on #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA and sexual exploitation of children & child pornography
Here’s EU Directive 2011/92 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child pornography. And here’s the Infringement Notice issued to the UK in January 2014. The question is: who is going to do what about it, especially given … Continue reading
WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
Ian Josephs is the veteran of all McKenzie Friends, as he has observed an estimated 50,000 cases in over 50 years. From another one of our super-committed McKenzie Friends: Hampstead & Highgate Child Abuse Happening Now The most harrowing case … Continue reading
In our attempts to draw attention to the plight of the some 1,000 families who are getting torn apart every month in the UK, I’m on “Brussels III”, i.e. my third trip to this remarkable complex of individuals and organisations, … Continue reading
The Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament has examined the material I presented on 19 March 2014, as I got in writing in July 2014: Systemic Patterns of Child Snatching and Forced Adoptions in the UK Dossier of Online Evidence 6-minute … Continue reading