Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Dafydd, I don’t Like This a Little
- #Civil #Criminal or #Family – Roads to #Justice or #Courts for #Treason? @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK
- ALERT: #Whistleblower in Danger! Boots on Ground Needed @royalcourts
- Invitation to Working Party on Apr 12 @BCS British Computer Society to Respond to Official Secrets Act
- How do you define #Corruption? Grand, Petty, Political. @anticorruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- 84,709 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Public Events
View image | gettyimages.com It ain’t easy to make sense of non-sensical experiences. In fact, that’s why people become schizophrenic: when they are told one thing, but experience the opposite: e.g. “I love you” when you get hurt, or “in … Continue reading
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
It helps victims to talk to each other: to discover the same solicitors, judges and accountancy firms. The same insolvency practitioners and the same illegal practices: false and falsified documents gagging orders with threats of imprisonment adoption orders without parental … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading
It’s so good to be able to capture on video what happened in meetings. We each remember different things and when looking back, we’ll think of yet something else. Here’s the morning meeting with John Hemming MP on 15th January … Continue reading