Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- @coe @EU #EU Kids’ best interests must come first in cross-border custody cases, urge #MEPs
- @EU #EU Safeguarding Children’s Right across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution
- 81,831 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Royal Courts of Justice
The Lord Chief Justice‘s Consultation on Reforming the Courts’ Approach to McKenzie Friends came out on the day we won our ‘costs case‘: after we’ve been helping Melissa Laird in all sorts of roles in HMP Holloway, the Treasury Solicitor‘s Office … Continue reading
It is hard to put into words: feelings of pain and suffering and the understanding of unconsciousness vs the evil intent of sadists and satanists. At the end of the week, this is therefore just a roundup. Links give you more … Continue reading
Lord Dyson’s Dinner Speech about Hot Potatoes: #McKenzieFriends and Litigants in Person #LiPs #Help4LiPs
Originally posted on Victims Unite!:
Yes, they require regulation: the one charging McKenzie Friend I know ripped a poor woman off big time. In the Association of McKenzie Friends, we don’t charge. We are just advocating the ‘public interest’. By…
WHY IAN JOSEPHS advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!
Ian Josephs is the veteran of all McKenzie Friends, as he has observed an estimated 50,000 cases in over 50 years. From another one of our super-committed McKenzie Friends: Hampstead & Highgate Child Abuse Happening Now The most harrowing case … Continue reading
Legal professionals are paid by the number of pages they produce and read. We are ‘amateurs’, i.e. fuelled by love and passion, learning as we go along. This learning exercise around the kidnap of Melissa Laird‘s son by Barnet Council … Continue reading
Belinda McKenzie says she’s willing to go to prison to set a sign for the inappropriateness of us being financially penalised for doing pro bono work. I am beginning to be amused when I read another McKenzie Friend writing about … Continue reading
The first McKenzie Friend was created out of the need for legal help due to the lack of money to pay professionals in 1970. In 2009 I began acting as McKenzie Friend and web publisher for Maurice J Kirk BVSc. Since 14 October 2013, … Continue reading
#melissalaird in Court 18 @ the RCJ – on behalf of US mother deported whilst her only child is kept for adoption
The Queen on the application of Melissa Laird v. Secretary of State for the Home Department CO 9385/2013 Application for Judicial Review of Melissa’s deportation to the USA September Before Anthony Elleray QC sitting as a deputy judge of the … Continue reading