Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- @coe @EU #EU Kids’ best interests must come first in cross-border custody cases, urge #MEPs
- @EU #EU Safeguarding Children’s Right across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution
- @MoJGovUK #Victims #McKenzieFriends and #LitigantsInPerson Unite! Consultation re Courts’ Approach to Lay Legal Help and Advocacy
- @BarnetCouncil No Costs to pay in the case of Melissa Laird! #McKenzieFriends
- @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK @cpsuk #McKenzie News
- Letter from HMP Littlehey #Survivor #McKenzieFriend #BrianPead re From #Hillsborough to #Lambeth
- 78,547 hits since Feb 2012
Category Archives: Social Services
NO COSTS TO PAY in what began as the Melissa Laird case, when we tried to prevent her from being deported – without her son – and without an oral hearing that had been scheduled…!!! Just the barrister who’ll send … Continue reading →
Celebrating the Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs in Europe House and Theatro Technis, London on 05/06 Nov + Follow-up
Follow-up in the Petitions Committee on Thursday 12 November: On the Agenda any time after 9.30 UK time and available on European Parliament TV! While UK Authorities visited MEPs in Europe House, we created a parallel event in the Theatro Technis … Continue reading →
Cornwall Community News: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE @SocialWorkNews @SocialWorkToday #socialwork
EXCLUSIVE: TWO DEAD KIDS? THAT’LL BE £54K PLEASE Blogger’s comment: if anybody ever doubted it: It’s POLICY, i.e. PUBLIC money i.e. TAXPAYERS’ and NATIONAL DEBT; Social Workers are ‘just doing their job’; It’s hardly ever in the ‘best interest’ of the … Continue reading →
If professionals did do their jobs, volunteers would not be required; capitalism produced a world without poverty, Occupy would not have emerged; governments delivered what they promise before elections, Anonymous would not have been born; the judiciary was not discovered … Continue reading →
Originally posted on No Punishment without Crime or Bereavement without Death!:
From an international perspective, England is seen to be failing. English courts don’t care about grandparents, siblings and international treaties. 11,000 children a year, 1,000 adopted a year – for…
Here is the official recording of my presentation and the subsequent comments by the EU Commission as well as MEPs who are members of the Petitions Committee. Here’s the draft agenda and here is the article by the resident Telegraph … Continue reading →
Dear Home Secretary OPEN LETTER This is to draw your attention to related aspects that we have experienced as the Association of McKenzie Friends, set up to practise voluntary public interest advocacy. Besides the initiators of the National Inquiry into … Continue reading →
This Lithuanian article For drunken past – a terrible punishment for the mother – triggered this blog post: The Slovakian Government succeeded in getting the two Boor boys returned after demos outside the UK Embassy and significant TV coverage. A year later, the Slovak TV … Continue reading →
COURT HEARINGS in December illustrate how the UK’s ‘child protection’ system is an international scandal
NEWS RELEASE 19 November 2013 ‘BACK for CHRISTMAS’ for STOLEN UK & FOREIGN CHILDREN 3 … Continue reading →
The Palace is always reliable: you get a response and your letter gets passed on. The question is whether the Ministers responsible end up thinking and writing. Mr Cameron passed our letter on to Edward Timpson MP who wrote this … Continue reading →