1. Child Snatching, as Christopher Booker calls it in his weekly column in The Telegraph:
- the forceful removal of children from their parents, often at birth;
2. The Secrecy of UK Family Courts, as published in an online petition:
- supposedly to protect the identity of the child – set up to legitimise the snatch;
3. Forced Adoptions: the severance of ties with biological parents for life;
- in the UK irreversible – due to a ‘flaw’ in the law in England and Wales, as expressed in the summary of this Council of Europe report: When is it ok to Remove a Child from its parents?
- removal at birth is one of the practices referred to as ‘abusive’;
- made ‘popular’ and ‘topical’ ever since Jimmy Savile and BBC’s non-reporting and active collusion;
- the darkest of all secrets – the dirtiest of all depravities – the most evil of all crimes;
- VIP child abuse is best documented on The Coleman Experience;
- Aangirfan is another blog that is extremely well documented;
- regarding our elephant in the room aka the ‘Hampstead Scandal’, please visit Whistleblower Kids, Hampstead Research, Hampstead Cover-Up and Hampstead Christchurch.