The results of our petition – and talking to a lot of MEPs on many visits to Brussels – have been:
- the fact finding visit by 8 MEPs to London in November 2015 with its 15-page Report and recommendations;
- a Resolution to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across Europe;
- a Plenary Debate on 27 April 2015 on the Resolution;
- an invitation to contribute to Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture.
These outcomes were described in more detail in April 2016 in this post:
- Safeguarding Children’s Rights across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution