Ever since petition 1707/2013 was presented in March 2014, with the support of 30 parents who were hoping to get their children returned, the issue got spread. Here’s a summary of resources:
- My electronic book: The European Dimension of Forced Adoptions
- The first event at Theatro Technis in Camden:
- on 05 November to celebrate the fact-finding visit of 8 MEPs: UK and EU Dimensions of Forced Adoptions
- The online petition for signing and receiving updates:
- The portal for you to submit your own petition:
- EU Directive 2011/92 on combating child sexual abuse which the UK Government did not ‘transplant’ into national law and thus was served this ‘Infringement Notice‘.
- The report by Olga Borzova, member of the Russian Parliament, for the Council of Europe, Parliamentarians from 47 member states: Social Services in Europe: When is it ok to Remove Children? 
- Another Council of Europe report on Human Rights and Family Courts 
- And a Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Children against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse  that has NOT been ratified by the UK.
There have been 22 petitions from the UK so far, and over 225 from Germany!