Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Invitation to Working Party on Apr 12 @BCS British Computer Society to Respond to Official Secrets Act
- How do you define #Corruption? Grand, Petty, Political. @anticorruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- 83,414 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Austin Mitchell
It was only thanks to a major team effort that this could happen today: a comment on Victims Unite our meeting at the House of Commons on 15th January 2013 And then: travelling to the mother whose two daughters were … Continue reading →
On the occasion of the world wide peaceful protest against child abuse, we met in the morning with Austin Mitchell MP who talked about the ‘Legal Mafia’ in the Telegraph in 2001 in the afternoon to demo on the Parliamentary … Continue reading →