Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Lucy Eastwood – “A law on the move: Are Local Authorities vicariously liable for abuse committed by foster parents against children in their care?”
- #Judge #Jury or #Internet: who delivers #justice in #PublicCourts of #PublicInterest? @MoJGovUK @SWPolice
- Dr Tegwyn Williams Trial in 2 Days – Refused Medical Records and Witnesses
- Bent #Lawyers and #Cops: 1,264 Cases in 34 Stories of #Crimes and #Corruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Dafydd, I don’t Like This a Little
- #Civil #Criminal or #Family – Roads to #Justice or #Courts for #Treason? @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK
- ALERT: #Whistleblower in Danger! Boots on Ground Needed @royalcourts
- Invitation to Working Party on Apr 12 @BCS British Computer Society to Respond to Official Secrets Act
- How do you define #Corruption? Grand, Petty, Political. @anticorruption @MoJGovUK @UKHomeOffice
- Have Your Say: Consultation the Protection of Public Data [Official Secrets Acts], Freedom of Expression and Public Interest @MoJGovUK
- McKenzie Friends Could Be Integrated Into Family Courts Under New Guidelines
- Whom do you trust: solicitors, barristers, judges or #McKenzieFriends? @MoJGovUK
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- 86,537 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: James Munby
Belinda McKenzie says she’s willing to go to prison to set a sign for the inappropriateness of us being financially penalised for doing pro bono work. I am beginning to be amused when I read another McKenzie Friend writing about … Continue reading
LEARNING by DOING: how to assist Litigants in Person as McKenzie Friend – a lesson for us and the Courts
This is the Practice Guidance that shows that I should NOT have been kicked out of Lincoln County Court yesterday. Our introduction letters got us in as McKenzie Friends, but we didn’t get ‘right of audience’. As ‘web publisher’, I … Continue reading
Dear All If you’ve just signed my contact-list thank you and welcome. In the past few weeks I’ve been out-and-about a lot and the list has been expanding rapidly which is great. People seem to be very receptive to the … Continue reading