Children Not for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture
19 April 2016: Interviewing Tatjana Zdanoka MEP
EU Parliament – Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent!
19 March 2014: With a Delegation of 30 Parents
11 Nov 14: New Committee of MEPs after Elections
27 Jan 2015: With Bulgarian Mother and Grandmother
Feed the Victims Fund!
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- From #AusterityJustice to Access to #ProsperityJustice? #HLEThinkTank @MoJGovUK @JoshuaRozenbergQC
- @educationgov #Children and #SocialWork Bill @UKHouseofLords: paving the way for predators?
- @coe Beyond #Brexit: monitoring the implementation of #EU Resolution 2016/2575(RSP) to Safeguard the Best Interests of Children across the @EU
- Judicial Review: What is meant by “totally without merit”
- @coe @MoJGovUK STOP the FORCED REMOVAL of CHILDREN from their PARENTS: Rising Trends in Care Statistics in UK, Germany and Sweden
- Save @NormanScarth #WWII Veteran and #McKenzieFriend from CPS, WYP and ICO
- @MoJ Who’s Afraid of #McKenzieFriends? Why? NO BAN on paid McKenzie Friends! #McKenzieAngels FLY!
- @MoJ Eradicating the needs for #McKenzieFriends? Our response to the Lord Chief Justice’s consultation
- #McKenzieFriends under the Looking Glass of supporting whom: the Court or Litigants in Person?
- @MoJGovUK Reforming the Courts’ Approach to #McKenzieFriends – first two submissions
- @coe @EU #EU Kids’ best interests must come first in cross-border custody cases, urge #MEPs
- @EU #EU Safeguarding Children’s Right across Europe: from Petitioning EU Parliament to Voting on a Resolution
- @MoJGovUK #Victims #McKenzieFriends and #LitigantsInPerson Unite! Consultation re Courts’ Approach to Lay Legal Help and Advocacy
- @BarnetCouncil No Costs to pay in the case of Melissa Laird! #McKenzieFriends
- @UKHomeOffice @MoJGovUK @cpsuk #McKenzie News
- 79,060 hits since Feb 2012
Tag Archives: Member of Parliament
Answers to oral questions are recorded under Debates on the remarkable What Do They Know website. This one on 17 July 2014 was on Child Abuse – the hot topic in this hot summer: http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-07-17a.1011.0&s=speaker%3A11420#g1015.3 United against Child Abuse was the … Continue reading
Please note also National Debate on Child Protection – signed by 44 MPs! Dear All Greetings and welcome to this list if you’ve signed my contact sheet only recently and thank you for your interest in this initiative. If I’m … Continue reading
It’s always nice to get complex issues to fit into a single A4 sheet. And it’s even nicer, when it addresses all Members of Parliament: Children in Foster Care – via the official Hansard publication:- To the House of Commons The Petition … Continue reading
This e-petition Save UK Justice has passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures that are required for being considered for Parliamentary Debate. I am too busy with an urgent Judicial Review for looking into the Backbench Committee but John Hemming MP whom … Continue reading
For our next attempt to join forces as victims and become starfighters, campaigners and help others as McKenzie Friends and Public Interest Advocates, we are inviting people to formulate questions for John Hemming MP. This way you don’t need to be … Continue reading